The Sword in Silithus

The sword. That sword. The one belonging to Sargeras.

It’s obviously from the Shadowlands, right? Living and moving ribcages, hits made of of rub cages, bones sticking out of it.

In fact, kind of matches up with the Maldraxxus Aesthetic in a way that, you know… Kind of intentional?

4 Likes
3 Likes

If I pull the sword out can I use it as transmog?

16 Likes

You become the King of the UK.

33 Likes

In before “What sword?”

Honestly, I think it’s more coincidence than anything else, and given the reception Shadowlands as a whole tended to have, I’m thinking Blizzard might not be so quick to add and/or retcon a connection to the Shadowlands moving forward.

9 Likes

You sir, have very poor taste, but I like it.

5 Likes

Looks more revendrth than Maldraxxian. Red anima.

1 Like

It’s literally made out of bones, rib cages, etc.

Titans just will their weapons into existence.

2 Likes

What sword ?

14 Likes

That’s right ,what sword? I don’t believe it is a sword at all but more like a conduit for some type of power source.

What sword … Me know nothin?

1 Like

I just went to Silithus and took another close look at the sword. True there is some texture on the hilt and it does look like a spinal cord but it might just be the decorative texture of the hilt. It’s up on the grip as well (Made it all the way to the top … again).

If it is a spinal cord it is the spine of something massive.

1 Like

It’s still there, you can go and look for yourself.

12 Likes

It’s a meme.

4 Likes

That’s one big meme.

9 Likes

There are certain Content Creators who make a living mocking WOW which scares away new players. Then they make more money spewing rage bait which ups their click rates.

Some of them attract people who are 13 going on 45 by making funny faces.

Yeah, Blizzard deals with these people as best they can. I guess that’s a “meme”.

2 Likes

What sword?

Lol.

3 Likes