The Sunguard [H-RP] Defenders of Quel'Thalas

11/13/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Aelrine
I do wish that there was more than one Demon Hunter allowed per realm - I would move Aelrine to Moon Guard and submit an application in a heartbeat. You all look like an excellent group of people.

I feel like that restriction has been lifted? I know it has been for Death Knights.

11/14/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Prittany
I have two DH on ED. One each Alliance and Horde. I have been looking for a home for my Horde DH. Is guild looking for DH's?

We have a full Demon Hunter unit called the Cabal of the Dying Sun! They are a sect of Illidari that following the Legion's defeat have joined the Sunguard in their wars around the world.
Who could I contact when I transfer over to join? Do you accept fairly new RPers?
1 Like
11/14/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Prittany
Who could I contact when I transfer over to join? Do you accept fairly new RPers?

We accept anyone who is willing to learn and join in our community! Please feel free to apply at: the-sunguard.com. Once I see your app, leave me a note on how I can communicate with you and I'll reach out.

Thanks!
Oh, is that so? I'll certainly check it out. If it has, you'll see an app from me soon for sure.
1 Like
A great group of people. It was nice to RP with some of The Sunguard the other night at the event.
11/14/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Aelrine
Oh, is that so? I'll certainly check it out. If it has, you'll see an app from me soon for sure.

Glad to hear it!!

11/15/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Vynlas
A great group of people. It was nice to RP with some of The Sunguard the other night at the event.

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see you guys out in the world too!

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for any new apps coming in! Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you need have any questions/need help applying. My handle is Azriah#6726

3 Likes

Phoenix Wars begins 11/26!! Get ready for action!

1 Like

Things are getting dire for the Sunguardā€¦

1 Like

Are you recruiting? I have a DH looking for a good Horde home.

1 Like

Yes we are recruiting! Please check us out at: the-sunguard com