The Sunguard [H-RP] Defenders of Quel'Thalas

We are still kicking! Taking it easy for the summer before we come back to BfA in full strength. Still open for recruitment as well!
Getting revved up for ToA and BfA! We can't wait to see you all right around that anticipated corner!
I'm stoked for the upcoming Phoenix Wars campaign when we dive into BfA. Three years in and this community is like a family.
Sunguard is best guard.
Slowly buy surely we are shaking off the dust of Legion and getting ready for the Battle for Azeroth.
TOA has been a blast so far! Join us for the final day today, and then come see us at the ball!
08/11/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Ésmé
TOA has been a blast so far! Join us for the final day today, and then come see us at the ball!

A ton of fun!
This sound like it’s right up my alley
So glad you lot are still around. It really helps to curb the feeling that I'm a bit of an artifact playing a young man's game.

That and you've always had some of the best BElf RPers.
we had such a lovely time meeting you all at TOA! excellent RPers and kind people all around.
World PvP night coming up!
Phoenix Wars are on the horizon!
It's been a while since my last update, but our heroic raiding team is progressing as always! Our RBG team will wait until the next pvp season before attempting to fight in the lists again and Phoenix Wars launching soon!
Bump for Telchis and his Sunguard! Great group of folks to play with!
Phoenix Wars begins on 11/26 at 8pm! Wooooooo!
11/12/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Azriah

What is this?! :O
There are some amazing nerds in here
11/12/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Xalodia
11/12/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Azriah

What is this?! :O

It's our big RP campaign starting soon where we write out the story of an invasion of Quel'Thalas by the Alliance and some.
I do wish that there was more than one Demon Hunter allowed per realm - I would move Aelrine to Moon Guard and submit an application in a heartbeat. You all look like an excellent group of people.
1 Like
I have two DH on ED. One each Alliance and Horde. I have been looking for a home for my Horde DH. Is guild looking for DH's?