The stuns need to go in horrific visions

What do you consider not great? Resto and Boomy can use the same gear and you don’t need to min/max for Visions like you would for top level end game content. This seems like a you problem.

Frankly, with the way stats work you could go in as Feral and still use most of your gear if you want to be melee.

Resto druid is by far the best healer to do horrific visions w/ 5 mask. Ask a holy priest how they do theirs.

Yes, we do, but there are multiple pulls and the stun has a long cd.

Why not just make it a debuff that can be dispelled to avoid the stun? Why does the stun need to be instant when the cast finishes?

It’s because the RNG. In the first instance the cast went off and an extra mob spanwed. In the 2nd, the additional mob channeled the cast. In both cases RNG had a factor.

Why not level the playing field and just make the ability something that healers can also deal with? Why is this such a difficult request? Make it a debuff that healers can dispel. Done. That’s all that needs to happen. Now you can either kick the cast before it finished or dispel it if it does.

Now we can all enjoy the game and deal with the mechanic with the tools available to our spec.

Because the visions dont need to be changed. People are soloing them just fine as every spec.

1 Like

No, it seems like a simple request to just balance the content ever so slightly so players can play the spec they are most comfortable with.

Make it debuff that can be dispelled. If you don’t, it stuns you.

It’s more simple to just go in as a spec other than Healer if you feel you can’t get it done than to reconfigure things.

Mixture of spamming holy nova whilst running, planting your feet and smiting until everything around you is dead, pressing holy fire on something high HP on cd, and popping double CoF + Claw on bosses. Also using chastise or fear to interrupt casts.

If you make it a dispell then other people will complain about not being about to dispell it, especially if it’s a stun.

Seeing as I’ve done 5-masks from 4-mask, it’s not THAT much of a difference as long as you’re smart about which mobs to focus on/when you have CD’s up.

Especially with Crucible you don’t need to spam it twice right away. Learn to hold on to the 3 min buff to increase the damage of the spell after you get two stacks.

then maybe they shouldn’t sell it as solo content?

Who’s gloating? You told me you can do a 2 mask easily as if it’s supposed to matter. Me responding to your comment is gloating? Who’s the brat?

I’m not asking for hand outs. I’m asking for the content to work well with healers. Which, it could with a very small change. Since that is just such an appalling thing to ask for, I guess I’ll just keep arguing.

Where were you for Visions as holy priest makes me want to quit - #28 by Caféaulait-hyjal?

:frowning:

It is solo content. Every spec has solo’d them and if you still feel your spec is lacking you can use one of your other 3 (as a Druid) to solo them.

huh? They can deal with it the same way they are dealing with it now. By kicking it.

make it a cast. make the cast apply a debuff. You can either kick the cast or dispel the debuff. Now both can deal with it with the tools they have.

cds? I’m already focusing the correct mobs.

Look man I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m only asking that the RNG be taken out of it. The stuns aren’t adding some insane talent gap. They are easily dealt with by some specs and not by others.

If asking for a small change that would help all specs have an even playing field, why is that so troubling?

okay, so what’s the issue then?

Me asking for better balance is sooooo offensive to you? Why not just make the mechanic easy to deal with for everyone?

Crazy I know. But hey, lets attack the people making suggestion to make the game better. OR NO, we can just make the content easy for melee and annoying for other specs.

Got it.

1 Like

There is no issue since players have done 5 Masks with every spec including healers. If you feel it’s too hard for you as a Healer Blizz has given you easy access to 3 other specs which at this point in the patch should be geared enough for this content.

You’re creating a problem where none exists.

great, thanks for the input. Clearly there is no issue.

I dunno what’s RNG about the casts though, it’s right after they cast voidbolt.

Cast voidbolt, kick Abyss stun. DPS add.

Edit: You say it yourself here Horrific Visions: Your progress? - #57 by Adrot-tichondrius, that Resto druid is OP for doing horrific visions. Since you’re able to do 4-mask without being stunned, then it’s a matter of gear that’s the problem.

No, i’m saying that there is a lot of RNG and that it’s something that could easily be changed to be more accommodating for other specs.

Take that i’m a druid out of it even. The mechanic could be made to keep healers in mind. It’s not add to the difficulty to change it. As is, the mechanic is a non-issue for the majority of specs. So why not take it just a bit further and make sure it can be dealt with by everyone?

edit: I should add, I think gear does change it, but… wouldn’t it be more interesting if it was about mechanics rather then just powering through the content?

Now you’re saying that horrific vision mobs are just an RNG fiesta now? That all their abilities are just randomly cast?

If it’s a healer problem, why are other healers about to 5-mask clear it. Especially on the part you’re having difficulty with: The kithir casters that cast Touch of the Abyss AFTER one cast of voidbolt.

What was interesting about Mage tower when you could just power through the content at the end of the expansion?
Challenge mode, when you could power through it with gear.

The only time mechanics are interesting in this game’s history is when it comes to group content.

did I say that? no.

I didn’t say they couldn’t.

this isn’t the end of the expansion.

like, that’s just your opinion, man.

“No, i’m saying that there is a lot of RNG and that it’s something that could easily be changed to be more accommodating for other specs.”

What is RNG about horrific visions besides the buffs?

If you have to ask, you’re either here to argue or you’re not actually doing them.