The stuns need to go in horrific visions

Or give me a kick. The mobs instantly start casting again after using typhoon. 2 failed attempts at 5 mask because I’m sitting an unavoidable stun with no place to los. Guess i’ll just die and waste another 3 hours of doing dailies to get enough visions.

375k damage taken while sitting a stun from a channeled cast I also can’t kick.

I really want to enjoy these visions. They could be fun…

Edit:

I just want to add, I’m not asking for the world, just for the content to make sense for a healer. I think it’s more then easy to balance this and make it fun for all specs and classes.

Example: Instead of the cast stunning instantly on completion, have it apply a debuff that if not dispelled, stuns you. Now you have an ability that is balanced for dps and heals. It’s really that simple. People are trying to complicate this.

OR, If you cue as a healer, make the cast apply… a healing absord on you that needs to be healed off. It’s a novel Idea I realize, but that is all it would take.

Instead we have a cast that has to be interrupted to avoid. That makes dealing with it very easy for any spec that has an interrupt. It’s so easy that it likely doesn’t factor into any strat the player is concerned with. For a healer though, that is now something that needs to be considered.

Why the imbalance? This is a problem with a very simple solution.

54 Likes

Yeah classes without a reliable interrupt definitely need some help with such issues.

Because as it stands, visions are made with melee mongos in mind rushing through, aoeing, mass stunning and interrupting with their short cd interrupt.

Casters as usual are the last thing they think of

57 Likes

run with another person? seems like youre making a big deal of out nothing

10 Likes

It’s incredibly frustrating. I seriously don’t understand it. There is so much stuff to avoid as is. Can’t imagine playing any class that had to cast a lot. It’s ridiculous.

The casters mobs are just… broken. I literally can’t do anything but watch myself die as I’m yelling at my computer. In SW, I can use the buildings to los the casts. It works. In Org there are a few places were there are no places to even run.

For melee is a complete joke. They can stun, cloak, kick, reflect, bubble, w/e. There are so many ways to avoid the stun. I have typhoon or mighty bash. It’s really hard to give up typhoon though.

Or just balance the content? Crazy thought I realize.

So it’s not a big deal to you? Great. Good for you bud. Does it bother you I’m annoyed with how these things are designed? Hey look, how many ways do you have to stop them? Eh? Kick, hoj, bubble? Anything else? Must be rough man.

34 Likes

if its advertised as being solo content,

then they should have thought up of everything not just melee

66 Likes

So because they wiped twice at a 5 masks that means it’s not working? What are you even saying.

6 Likes

try going in as shadow priest solo

15 Likes

Theres only 1 pack in the game that has 2 mobs with stuns, everywhere else has 1 unless you pull multiple

Just focus them down first

9 Likes

how dense are you?

These aren’t mechanics that healers deal well with. There are some mobs that don’t immediately start casting the same spell if typhooned, for w/e reason, these do.

I’m not asking for the world man. Dying in an unavoidable mechanics is dumb. Do you not grasp that? Some specs can so easily deal with it that it doesn’t even factor into the equation. Meanwhile, other specs have no way of dealing with it.

21 Likes

I still want to know how average geared (~450 ilvl or below) aff locks are doing in HVs. To do decent damage they wouldn’t even have a pet to tank for them. And with a VW out how would they beat the timer?

Obviously not as dense as someone trying to complete solo content as a healer, but sure, insulting works.

4 Likes

the 1 pack is where I died. 1 cast the stun and the other 1 channeled. The channeled cast alone did 375.6k. The extra damage from the other mob was enough to kill me.

Usually I open with pounce on the casters and use 2 charges of concentrated flame to kill them quickly. in a 5 mask I don’t have enough damage to kill them before the cast, so i just make sure my health is topped and I have hots rolling. It’s hit and miss. If I sit the stun and an extra mob spawns, it’s lights out. A lot of RNG.

That or run memebeam and delete that pack.

2 Likes

The 1 pack with 2 stun guys is entirely avoidable

I have an interrupt and stun and I still don’t do it

1 Like

Also optional. You do not have to pull the pack with two dominators in the lost zone.

I only pull it on low mask runs if the chest is there because they can be blown up at that health pool.

3 Likes

do you think healers are the only ones having issues here?

11 Likes

zandalari are really dense

all that gold

2 Likes

heh. that must be it. :slight_smile:

Wouldnt bother replying, they are either a troll or someone completely delusional who just cant understand how the game works for non melee mongo classes

I just hope torgust isnt the same

3 Likes

at least they said itll be untimed

but death is costly