The state of the game in one picture

h ttps://imgur.com/a/hTOLBLW

remove the space because I can’t link a picture apparently

This absolutely disgusts me. I really hope Microsoft does something about this because this isn’t how a game with a sub fee should look like.

Disrespectful.

10 Likes

You can post complete links by using the </> above our post window. ^
That image looks like WOWs red light district. :rofl:

i.imgur .com/UkwxMkm.jpg

1 Like

should show a chat log of trade chat XD 99% spam by them on tich.

2 Likes

I’ll take total confusion for 300 please, Alex.

9 Likes

I don’t get it, looks like a bunch of characters hanging around a bank likely one of them services for gold communities. Players are out there slaying monsters

I don’t get it. It’s a screen shot of a player sitting on Org’s bank steps.

2 Likes

This link brings up a whole list of choices, most are advertisements. Again, I’m confused as to what this thread is about.

Look at the Guild name on said Characters. They are all from Huokan. Which is a well known Carry ‘Service’.

3 Likes

I kinda get it, but it’s that type of post that gives you a 10% of the puzzle and expects you to put the other 90% together on your own. People delight in feeling like they understand something that others are confused about, so they’re deliberately vague.

It’s all pretty silly really.

9 Likes

This is why PvP is dead to me.

They don’t advertise on Moon Guard.

Moon Guard trade is open for the people and we love it.

It would be nice to see Trade chat return (Moderated yes.), it has become a thing of the past due to these services flooding ads etc. Most players must just turn it off nowadays.
The cities felt much more alive with banter/chatter imo.
Possibly something could be done to rekindle this?

I’m sorry but my guild name is not for sale. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ty for pointing that out. I couldn’t see the names very well, everything is a blur lately.
Much appreciated.

1 Like

this is so sad

I only got a picture of I believe Orgrimmars bank? I’m confuse is that the problem?

1 Like

People really need to stop playing wow on their Nokia

2 Likes

I could see the names immediately when I pulled up the screenshot and was aware of their guild commonality, but that still makes absolutely, emphatically NOTHING clear.

Based on the information given, I could form an idea of what OP was trying to say, but nothing was CLEAR.

Clarity is a really good thing. Explaining lucidly to others the sentiment or idea you’re trying to express is a really good thing. Tossing out one or two ingredients and expecting someone to make the whole cake with it is never, ever, ever a good thing.

I hate that people act like whatever is happening here is just supposed to be immediately evident to anyone. It isn’t. At all.

People really need to get better at communicating.

6 Likes

Ah. I see one on Zuljin in that bank too