The state of tanking. (Thanks to everyone who responded!)

No one said it’s common, but tanks being new is common, and dps wanting to kick them solely for that reason IS common.

1 Like

Both false. They are not common things. Again how many have leveled to see enough instances with this to judge

you’re not the center of the group… you think a dps who waited in a 30 minute queue is just gonna leave with a deserter debuff because the tank is selfish?

yes it wastes 10 seconds…when you keep doing that over and over and over and over, it adds up.

personally, i think they were justified for kicking you, 100%

2 Likes

Brother i’ve been kicked multiple times for not knowing the correct pathing in dungeons as a tank.
I joined in shadowlands, I knew NOTHING of any of the old dungeons. I’ve experienced it more then not, being kicked that is, for pathing alone.

But again, were all just making it all up in your eyes because we posted it on the forums. lulw

1 Like

I was not kicked from the group. The vote failed.

144 toons in df. Subtract the 28 tanks. I’ve seen 1 healer vote kick tank for not knowing. 2 healers vote kick tank for going too fast and 3 DPS kicks ontank for pulling to slow or too small. Rest kick for afk or dc. HARDLY COMMON

then you are complaining on the forums, because…

(feel free to finish that sentence)

2 Likes

So your experience is the only experience to ever be experienced? Good to know, i’ll have to keep that in mind!

1 Like

Can you stop calling me brother, that’s two times now you called me bro, ok sister its not cute. Talk normal

So now you’re offended about the word brother, that’s… cute. Seriously.
Genuinely not worth the effort of arguing with, take care o/

Nope guess again. My experience is filled with more variables and situations via sheer number over your few times hence my point “your experience isn’t common” sorry but volume shows diff data itshows it’s not common

Assuming I’m offended because I said to stop calling me your sibling? No I’m asking you to talk like an adult how it me being offended? Young people confusing me

I love when I begin reading a new thread and immediately skip to the last ~dozen posts. This entire thing can safely be purged, I presume.

1 Like

I tried to dissuade new posts, ha, but it seems I failed in that. :eyes:

2 Likes

You changed the thread title to something that begs for new replies. Don’t worry, stick around GD long enough and you will learn the subtleties.

I’m sorry that you’re in your late 40’s arguing on a video game forum.
I’m 25, it’s how I talk to literally everyone. If you can’t handle being called brother, it’s called being offended.

bro no one cares

That was not my intention… I, genuinely, wanted people to lose interest. Could you suggest another title?

1 Like

/shrug
/10char

Nothing you do can take it back now. It has to burn itself out.

1 Like