The state of Stalagg, Heartseeker, and the damage caused by unofficial census reports

Hwat?

How can you even try to defend your decision to move seeing the result of it? Is the current situation of Heartseeker and Stalagg not worse than before the transfers opened? I mean yeah Heartseeker was a new server but it now exists as a death trap for Horde which is why they will never move there.

Why leave when thereā€™s more horde available for killing
Have fun ranking in phase 2

oh look another thread whining about faction balance.

Indeed. Welcome and thanks for the bump.

jUsT taranSfER

It was a lost cause because it was already imbalanced beyond repair. What Iā€™m tired of is the lying and gaslighting from people like you I encountered while I was on Stalagg and even now on the forums.

Whatā€™s more likely?

1. Thousands of players and I fabricated a misinformation campaign to engineer an Alliance exodus from Stalagg.
  2. Players like you realized what a dumpster fire Stalagg was, but wanted to push YOUR misinformation campaign to encourage players not to leave?

It was always imbalanced to hell, BEFORE the exodus.

Let me ask you something. How is the overall population of Heartseeker? Is it considered a high pop server?

Was it imbalanced? Yeah, it was. But it wasnā€™t absolutely lopsided until cowards like you jumped ship. Frankly, if you wanted to roll on a pve server do it from the start, imo make HS a pve server cuz thatā€™s clearly what the type of player that went there wanted.

It has a higher population than any Vanilla high pop server, and I donā€™t see that changing. Just yesterday there was a horde raid in SW, so their population is looking healthy as well. Heartseeker is a Vanilla experience, Stalagg is a dumpster fire.

1 Like

Ah so now weā€™ve reached the core of your opinion. Everywhere else on these forums you see people from Heartseeker very unhappy about their situation. The Horde are begging players to come boost their numbers. The Alliance are angry there is no one to kill.

It seems the estimate most people say is that its currently 20/80 Alliance favored.

The same estimates are being made of Stalagg, but flipped 20/80 Horde favored.

Yet interestingly enough by your own words Heartseeker is a higher population realm than many vanilla realms.

So I have to wonder. Just how many Alliance players are on Heartseeker that it manages to reach such a high population in spite of the lack of Horde?

Just how many people must have left Stalagg and Skeram that they are now 20/80 Horde favored servers?

And how the hell do you think you can question the logic presented by what Iā€™ve said before and what I am asking now?

1 Like

I came from Kirtonos to be on Heartseeker, cause that server was done.

Why are people blaming Blizzard for a community-generated problem? Horde should reroll Alliance and give up their OP PvP racials.

Itā€™s interesting that you started this thread decrying the use of unofficial population estimates and yet now youā€™ve done just that with pulled out of your @$$ 80/20 20/80 estimates to make your impenetrable ā€œlogicalā€ argument. Iā€™m tired of talking with you lying gaslighting morons. Bye loser.

Wow, how quickly you blind yourself to reality. You literally just came from the situation of being on Stalagg and are already looking at HS with the ā€˜this is fine, no problems hereā€™ because you happen to be on the dominant side, despite every Horde on the server saying itā€™s dead and vastly outnumbered.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say all estimates generated in the universe are false. Iā€™d trust that anything presented now is probably more accurate. Especially since transfers have been closed for a while. Those initial reports were made in a short period of time and neglected many factors, which is why they were take down.

Look, the point of this post isnā€™t to tell us what IS and ISNā€™T accurate, and my entire guild stands behind the meaning of this post. If you look at these forums there are clearly horde members on this server who hate the situation as well, Ragefist of Overrated summed this up perfectly, there are almost no ā€œorganicā€ wpvp encounters as it stands.

All Kabraxis is pointing out is that moving to Heartseeker will not solve all of the issues presented. Moving to a imbalanced server from an imbalanced server only flips the issues that all of us are dealing with on a regular basis on the alliance side. Staying on this server and sticking it out is whats going to make it so this server lasts long term. I canā€™t blame people wanting to move to Heartseeker, lets face it from a raiding stand point its much more desirable; There is less competition for nodes within the world, raiding mats are cheaper (Black Lotus is 55g, vs 95g) among other things. Long term, heartseeker with face the exact same issues that stalagg is facing, and running away from these issues doesnā€™t resolve anything for anyone involved in this transfer mess. You all rolled on a pvp server for a reason, and if we can stand together through this mess I strongly believe that is what is going to allow alliance guilds on stalagg to withstand this BS that blizzard is pulling.

There are organic wPvP encounters on Hearseeker all the time. Yesterday my BRD group was delayed because there was a 10v10 just outside of Thorium Point and some of us were getting caught up in it. That wasnā€™t planned, it was just ganking that turned into an all out brawl. Organic. Heartseeker has an authentic Vanilla experience going on with organic wPvP. Stalagg is just a dumpster fire where according to you organic wPvP almost never happens.

My mainā€™s guild is currently considering moving off Stalagg because the recruitment pool has dried up to the point where if you arenā€™t one of the super guilds (several MC groups) you will struggle to get 40 people into a raid. Not a big issue atm since MC and ONY are easy as hell but later on it will be a huge issue since more and more people will be transferring off. So if we want a decent pool of Alliance to be able to recruit from we are pretty much forced to move to a server where there are more Alliance.

Yeah Zakiri was right.

You had to find yourself on an Alliance skewed server before you were happy with the PvP situation.

Good riddance rofl.

1 Like

The folks on Stalagg made it quite easy for me to move. Iā€™d just gotten to contested territory while leveling, and the ganking had already gotten pretty heavy (1 week, maybe 2 weeks in?)

The alliance also had an issue with a bunch of toxic jerks.

Add that to the queue times!

Leaving that server was the best thing I did!

1 Like

Blizzard has MURDERED Stalagg and Hearthseeker.

PVP servers with player imbalance as bad as the United States in wealth inequality.

What on gods green earth are these people at Blizzard thinking? Itā€™s pretty evident that the only good game in their entire roster is the on that was created 14 years ago by a different team, its not enough for them, they need to destroy it.