The state of Skirmishes should embarrass blizzard

Answer this one question for me. Are skirmishes not, the only soloQ experience in World of Warcraft, that allows the game to go on, even when half the players don’t enter.

You realize this is just you conflating and restating your false analogies into a question, right? Moreover, they’re not, BGs are also a “soloQ experience” that frequently start even if half the players do not enter.

And to offer some generosity, even if what you were saying was true, your argument still falters, because skirmishes are the only skirmish experience in World of Warcraft anyway. Different “soloQ experiences” behave differently because they are different.

If you still do not understand this, then I apologize as there is no other way for me to explain this to you and it likely means your suggestion will not see the impact you are hoping it will.

BGs will end if there are less than a certain amount of players. You should run for office, you already have the dancing around to yes or no questions down.

But have you ever won a Skirmish by not attacking? I managed to pull that off the other day.

2 Likes

You specifically said “half the players don’t enter”. I will quote it to remind you:

And BGs certainly do not end even if half the players do not enter. Please do not shift goalpost on your initial statement.

Source:

There was no dance, you simply incorrectly thought that this was exclusive to skirmishes. I have nothing further to add and before this becomes even more unproductive, I will end with this.

Let’s be real there’s zero reason skirm queues shouldn’t follow the same rules as dungeon queues plus they do sometimes take forever to pop then you run into Bramot and his Ret buddy and wanna kill yourself irl…ok maybe that last part is just me.

3 Likes

yes they do, you’ve never seen:

Not enough players. Match will end in 5 minutes.
Not enough players. Match will end in 4 minutes.

etc

particularly common in the new strand map in my experience

If half the players don’t enter, the BG will start a countdown and end after a certain period of time. Yes the BG has back fill but from what I have experienced, the BG typically ends if the timer starts. Enjoyed the talk though, even though it is very obvious you interact with the game mode very little to zero. Glad to hear opinions from someone who has no stake in the game what so ever.

It’s called solo shuffle.

Lets do some arena skirms, no we have arena skrims at home. Energy.

Not sure if this counts but I’ve won’t by watching my team mate 1v1 the other dude whos partner didn’t get in :rofl:

I feel like he just cc’d/knocked/kited some poor souls until they left. Mages be like that.

1 Like

Hahaha I didn’t think of that but that sounds accurate :rofl:

Plot twist, was a 2v3 bugged frames.

Dk probs called an ambulance, but not for him.

1 Like

Almost matches your trash player who cries about non issue energy.

Deli forgot pickles on my sandwich and yall talkin bout skirms like you have real issues rn

1 Like

You seem incredibly perturbed about something that likely doesn’t have an impact on you at all. Why are you so mad? Hunters will be fine, MM just got insane buffs, be happy.

ftfy

You’re confusing mad with annoyed about people complaining about non issues.

I don’t play MM, but hey I hear Vengeance is good man!

You think what is likely a new players first experience with arena pvp, being broken is a non issue? If there was data showing that skirmishes push away half of the new players of arenas, would that still be a non issue or would you suddenly be interested. How many people quitting pvp over not having a skirmish partner would it take for this to be worthy of your time?

I have seen the vengeance is looking mighty good in M+, unfortunately I swapped back to my monk very early on in season 1. I am currently planning on playing either restoration shaman or disc in pvp. Possibly caster monk, but I find the play style to be pretty boring, so likely not.