The state of Skirmishes should embarrass blizzard

It’s called solo shuffle.

Lets do some arena skirms, no we have arena skrims at home. Energy.

Not sure if this counts but I’ve won’t by watching my team mate 1v1 the other dude whos partner didn’t get in :rofl:

I feel like he just cc’d/knocked/kited some poor souls until they left. Mages be like that.

1 Like

Hahaha I didn’t think of that but that sounds accurate :rofl:

Plot twist, was a 2v3 bugged frames.

Dk probs called an ambulance, but not for him.

1 Like

Almost matches your trash player who cries about non issue energy.

Deli forgot pickles on my sandwich and yall talkin bout skirms like you have real issues rn

1 Like

You seem incredibly perturbed about something that likely doesn’t have an impact on you at all. Why are you so mad? Hunters will be fine, MM just got insane buffs, be happy.

ftfy

You’re confusing mad with annoyed about people complaining about non issues.

I don’t play MM, but hey I hear Vengeance is good man!

You think what is likely a new players first experience with arena pvp, being broken is a non issue? If there was data showing that skirmishes push away half of the new players of arenas, would that still be a non issue or would you suddenly be interested. How many people quitting pvp over not having a skirmish partner would it take for this to be worthy of your time?

I have seen the vengeance is looking mighty good in M+, unfortunately I swapped back to my monk very early on in season 1. I am currently planning on playing either restoration shaman or disc in pvp. Possibly caster monk, but I find the play style to be pretty boring, so likely not.

Even new players would understand the concept of “gg go next” in a practice mode.

Didn’t ask.

Columbia, not Yale. My admission process is quite an entertaining story for another day.

It’s strange you say this when all of your friends and even you yourself essentially agree with me.

Just message me on bnet

2 Likes

Who hurt you? You are either a genuinely off putting person or you lack the ability to tell you are. You know that when you type letters to other people on the keyboard there is real people on the other end right?

This scares me that most of you are real people driving cars

How dare you, I drive an SUV sir.

Here is a thread for your pleasure. The comments are absolutely hilarious

This got spammed so much in the wotlk forums he got sent back to the arena forums full time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was wondering where he was hiding. Hilarious actually.

1 Like

Glad to have my number 1 fan back! :+1:t3: