The Spy Addon

That’s great for you. Now you will have an advantage over other players that don’t have it. Be thankful.

1 Like

As always, it’s a waste of time talking to retail avatars.

5 Likes

It typically gives YOUR coordinates. It doesn’t know anyone elses. e.g. SoAndSo last seen x,y. The x and y were your coordinates when you last saw them.

4 Likes

People who dont want to get ganked. Also, you can just create a new Chat Window, set it to combat log, and set it to show ONLY enemy player actions. Set the window itself to transparent, make the Font bigger, and set center-topish in your window.

You have now replicated Spy’s functionality.

Which Spy wont show unless they were close enough to /target them and obtain their level. So, what are you on about?

Well the current list is debunked and not how the Add-on functions, so keep on keepin on with the ignorance fueled rage.

2 Likes

Just typing rubbish doesn’t mean you debunked anything.
For instance it does show stealthed players and level when they are much further away than targeting distance.

1 Like

Stealth when you’re far away from them.

If you cant refute the argument, then you cant refute the argument. Their Avatar is irrelevant. But making an ad-hominem to try tomdistract from the fact that youre wrong will surely work. New and innovative tactic.

9 Likes

He tells me I should try it.
I tell him I did try it.
He replies “congratulations”

Clearly, a waste of time.
And so is talking to you, you seem to parrot punch lines, without reading anything nor have the slightest attachment with the conversation.

3 Likes

No it doesnt. That information is literally not available otherwise through the Add-On API.

Everything i posted is verifiable in-game in literal seconds.

It cant magically detect stealthed players. It cant magically determine their level.

All it can do is show you when someone used stealth, which your combat log already does.

You’re wrong. Full stop. You cna go in-game right now and verify it.

Keep on with the ignorance-fueled butt-hurt, though.

2 Likes

It does. It doesn’t make you obsolete. You must be a failure as a rogue if being told you’re around means you will lose a fight. Cry more because you’re bad at the easiest 1v1 class in Classic.

3 Likes

Why am I butt-hurt?
Why?
You’re just trolling, parroting irrelevant punch lines.
No more replies.

Don’t ask people to research. They don’t use the addon. They only go based off rumors.

All a Spy user ever sees is “XXXXX has stealthed” Not where. Not their level. Or any other information about the stealthed player. Until you target the player level is unsure and Spy guesses it’s 10+ most of the time it seems. People want to cry over a Vanilla addon and it’s pathetic.

5 Likes

And literally the best, most helpful addon in vanilla. Can you imagine if we still had to make a KoS list using a windows notepad lol.

1 Like

Stop crying. If you happen to not be rogue, then you wouldn’t care and prob be using the addon yourself too.

1 Like

Anything that ticks a rogue off is worth using

5 Likes

The nerve of me complaining about an addon that makes my basic ability, my very class obsolete.

2 Likes

Yes rogue being the king of ganking got a little bit of a nerf. A welcome asset to the community.

2 Likes

SO basically you agree that this addon nerfs my class.
I don’t get your approach.
You want rogues out of the game?
You’re a warrior, what do you have against rogues?
All classes own you, even semi-afk.

Most lowbie gankers are rogues. They get what they deserve. This should had been in the original vanilla WoW too. You can still do your stealth ability combo against questing mobs just fine.

1 Like

Looks like you don’t realize that rogue is part of the game.
And celebrating an addon that nerfs rogues makes you a shore loser, a bad player and essentially proves my point that this addon is damaging for the game, part of which is the rogue.