The Spy Addon Needs to Go

Without the addon you wouldnt even know anyone was close.

Yes I would because I can do it with my combat log.

1 Like

Maybe if I tunnel visioned which I don’t, vision and awareness are a great thing.

2 Likes

No you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t stare at your combat log 24/7 and even if you did it wouldn’t be anywhere near as effective as the addon auto scanning everything in draw distance.

Lol, dude no you can’t, not with a reasonably similar effort. It’s a garbage add-on, and shouldn’t be in the game.

Edit: if this your baseline we should be able to create macros that do everything for us.

Anything that wasn’t from vanilla should be blocked from working!

And yes I use dialup and a crt monitor!

Recount for classic also works. Enable display of all players found in the combat log–horde and alliance. I used it for several years to know who was nearby and whom to kill.

Cheers,
Field Marshal Faewen.

3 Likes

Gracias. I didn’t know this was a thing. I can herb with some peace of mind. Thanks OP.

2 Likes

Looks like Sunday started early. :roll_eyes:

All you have to do is adjust the settings. Change a few colors and watch it out of the corner of your eye. Yea. It’s that simple.
Blizz has never agreed with your assessment and it’s always been allowed.
#nochanges

No worries, it’s not some secret. If you didn’t know about it already you are a noob.

It only makes sense. In order for there to be on an even playing field with those who have it, we need to have it ourselves. This is simply the problem that emerges when they chose to remake a game from 2005 while letting players derive whatever addon they want from BFA.

As for a counter argument for spy, with DHK coming out in the WPVP phase there will need to be a way for players to determine when a low level is trying to mess up there rank. I can tell the metta for rank 14 players will definitely be to sabotage others ranks by using low level alts.

You don’t get DHK from killing lowbies, only for civilian NPCs

It’s not auto scanning everything in the distance. It’s scanning the combat log. Lol. Like i said you don’t even know how it works yet here you are complaining.
You’re probably one of those players that pvp is too fast for and you cry for nerfs. Even though it’s just you not knowing what’s happening.

1 Like

Nope I dominate world pvp on my server. It’s players like you that need to rely on this addon to get every advantage possible because you are terrible at PvP

Lol. Oh look another one. It’s been around waaaay longer than bfa.

1 Like

Ganking lowbies isn’t hard or anything to flex about.

2 Likes

i’m controlling end game materials farming, but if lowbies are farming them too then they are dead.

Such dominate, much wow.

1 Like

I’m sure that in between your crying on the forums about things you don’t understand. You’re a force to be reckoned with in the barrens.

1 Like