"The spell is not available to you"

Getting this error message when trying to use the boost mount/pet just within the past 2 hours. Was working fine before.

17 Likes

Yep having same issue, Blizz needs to fix this ASAP

same problem here

same here as well

Same issue here and I can’t even collect the mount on my alts.

Also experiencing this bug. Can’t mount even though I have learned it and could mount it before. I can also fly on other flying mounts.

The quest is also not being offered to other characters on my account anymore.

Same experience here as Nuggets has described.

Confirmed I’ve had money taken out of my account to pay for it also.

Ahh my friends it seems I am not alone , the bed bugs they bite

I had the same thing last night with a regular flying mount and the lizard account bound mount.

It cleared up when the server stopped dying but this is probably a similar thing. It should clear in time when the servers stabilize a bit.

Same here, just started happening 2 min after logging in. Pretty sure I used it, dismounted, then could no longer use it.

Same thing is happening to me. Was able to use the mount all yesterday after I got it, but I have not been able to use it at all today on any character, nor can I do the quest to get it on any other character.

Same thing, came out of a dungeon and they stopped working!

2 Likes

same thing just happened to me, I was going to claim the rewards on one alt and I couldn’t even get the quest anymore, then I logged on one I already claimed and I can’t use it anymore

Update:

• Mine has returned to normal overnight.
  • Quests are available again on my alts who haven’t completed it yet.
  • Can now use the mount and tuskar again on a char that had previously learned and used them.

Same error for me - I bought a regular mount just to be able to fly but this is BS really…I shouldnt have to spend 45g for what I already had moments before.

1 Like

I have the same error. I was able to use it for about half an hour before it gave me the same error on all my characters.

edit: I cant redeem it on any other character from the innkeeper in their capital city. C’mon blizz, we payed 80 dollars for this.

1 Like

{fix} so i figured out that if you log completely out of your game and log back in it will be fixed but this is not the best fix when peak players are online… especially if you just waited 200minutes in a queue just to play.

This just happened to me in IF and then hearthed to Shatt and the same. Please fix this. Ridiculous. Something broke tonight! Wow classic …

This same error for me on Benediction server, boosted toon. Still cant use the mount or pet. But was working fine for an hour or so.

I have the same issue.