The soloq system is not for casuals

is this a joke?
3 hours scoring and only 4 arenas to receive 0 points.
who invented this mmr system and why does he still work at blizzard?
:frowning:
hhttps://imgur.com/a/jU9Opgc

2 Likes

not another one of these threads

3 Likes

damn that sucks if only there was a ladder where u could like invite someone and just q it up and instantly get games maybe in thsoe 2 hours u could go up 200 rating might go down 200 rating who knows

6 Likes

in fact if there is one it is called a search engine but the soloq was supposed to prevent people from wasting hours searching for a group, it seems that the remedy was worse than the disease.

Nothings stopping you from making a healer lmao

Are you kidding?
a healer doesn’t have rewards for scoring just a cr increase per win or gold per win would motivate me to create a healer.

Why get gold or a cr bonus for queing?

Just get good and youll be showered in cosmetic riches

but I want to be good at playing warlock why should I play as a healer? first of all healing in a game with a lot of mechanics that are hard to avoid takes time which I don’t have and don’t want and secondly the mode is supposed to be for casuals right?
thirdly healers in soloq is the hardest Specialization to use so it should have a bonus more than dps of course if you want to get more in or suggest 3v3 queues only dps

Would be cool if healers got rewards or titles for games played to be honest. Doesnt need to be prestigious like glad or duelist, but would encourage healers to go after games played too. Ine for 100 games 200, etc on top of the rating titles/chieves.

1 Like

Bruh winning is in the class description of every spec when you swap em

I cant choose to either laugh or just look in disappointment that you just said that

another proof of the bad design of the soloq
hhttps://imgur.com/a/ld2HJn6

Hmm.

What’s the issue here, exactly?

1 Like

Ain’t no one gonna spend hours of their week annoyed to get a ‘Patient soloist’ title. Lol

It was meant for low XP players to get into matches and meet people to play with, but thanks to being a loot pinata season 1, it’s now a free elite bracket for good DPS to roflstomp low XP players on meta toons in.

So now you guys get to sit for a million years anyway, and all the PVP side of the game is worse off because of it.

Technically no, all Rated content is a competitive environment. Casual content is BG’s.

RSS is just a mode to enable ease of access meaning you aren’t forced to find partners. You still need to be good to progress.

2 Likes

as i expected

s
k
i s s u e
l
l

1 Like

if you think about it, the game isn’t for casuals maybe it is more this xpac, but in general thats why no new players last. this game is full of veterans who spend copious amounts of time playing.

No, this is a very casual game and expansion. :dracthyr_a1: If one wants to push r1 in keys, arena or shuffle, be in a top 5 guild or make 1 billion gold then that’s an option but for the most part it’s pretty relaxed with minimal time or dedication required.

it’s true nothing to do with wow very boring systems, I take advantage of the month of suscipcion to have the armor of conquest and leave it again.

I’m still not sure what the perceived issue in the screenshot is.

1 Like

i guess it depends how you look at it. with a gamers perspective that seems pretty easy. but i consider a casual game to be something like candy crush.