The soloq system is not for casuals

didn’t you see? the poor healer couldn’t win he is totally unbalanced with the heal monk in a difference of 0 to 100 his class is pitiful.

I don’t see the problem 3/3 is 3/3.

Do better, try harder. If you feel like you are doing your best and trying your best and it was 3/3 no matter what and you made no mistakes on the losses then.

It must be the boosters/wintraders/healers fault. Just gotta accept it for what it is and carry yourself.

Though I did have some pretty sus healers on my devoker earliar. People dying with no dome/trinket/2 pain supps/trinket/swap used.

Like well thats that. Sometimes it be like that it is what it is go next

1 Like

Healer gaps can occur in any matchup.

then why create 5 classes of healers if only one is going to work? :confused:

The only healer that doesn’t work right now is Paladin. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Interesting.

legit have to do the campaign for access to the new enchants
100% gated behind work

It’s a casual solo questline like people did in every other zone while leveling.

in relative terms, this xpac is much more casual friendly. i watched a video if Ion talking about realizing the mistakes of BFA and Shadowlands. but in general if you’re paying $15 a month for a game, that is not casual.

wow is very much centered on retaining its veteran player base.

Wh-what does a subscription fee have to do with anything?

because casual gamers dont play games with subs.

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

untill they remove the new (something something community guidelines bs) ill be ok with casuals

but last thing we want is more people thatll report you for the slightest of agressions

got silenced for 24 hours for putting in my LFG title “NO RAGNAROS NO QUELTHALAS” literally thats all i put . is that toxic ??

1 Like

i know players from those realms that are leagues better than you buddy.

:yawning_face:
better at rage quitting at the slightest inconvenience

1 Like

A little bit. :dracthyr_love_animated:

no they arent. ive played with enough of them from legion, bfa to know thats is 100% false.

I would say it is more for casual players than it is for anyone looking for a serious competitive PvP game.

but this is a serious competitive .
on topic today I won a soloq 4-2 and they gave me 9 points but you lose 2-4 and they take 30 points XD