The Shadowfront Campaign (LF Allies, Neutrals, Enemy RPers)

Jamaki! You better not turn evil! I will polymorph you into a cat! ^-^

2 Likes

Confirmed she will polymorph jamaki into a turtle, we have been tricked! But seriously this campaign looks like itll be amazing!

looks around Shhhh… they are not supposed to know…

1 Like

all part of that thiccc plot development! So if interested, people should join the discord :smiley: itll be amazing

Fight me! Love me! Be with me. FOREVER!

1 Like

Totes yeet yo

Lets rock it!

The Warsworn have settled in Warsong Hold for a few weeks now and have already encountered a rising threat from Cult of the Damned necromancers. We’re definitely around if you need some backup.

1 Like

Is it crossfac?

1 Like

Did someone say SCOURGE ALIGNED? :eyes:

1 Like

It is!!! Yep yep!! :blush::blush: amd we would love the backup from the Warsworn! Yes Scourge options for players!!!

As resident filthy dryad rper, if you’d like someone to rp one of the frost nymphs at the Frozen/Vibrant/Twisted glades I can do so.
Already did a big rp campaign in Northrend involving them over on Moon Guard.

1 Like

That would be fantastic friend :smiley:

We’ve received an amazing response so far in interest and support of this event from the community. I’m seeing a lot of great new faces jumping into the Discord (and some familiar ones too)!

If you would like to see more events of this kind, we would love to have you come help us create them!

Here is a shameless plug for our RP recruitment post. Please consider joining our team!

1 Like

Signing on.

1 Like

woot! Love seeing all the new faces and interest! This is something you can join in on as alliance or horde as protagonist, neutral, or antagonist!

The trees in the Fjords whisper of impending doom.
The winds howling across the tundra sing of death.
The snow drifts of dragonblight show glimpses of the massing threat.

From the east to the west, the Scourge are in unrest.

1 Like

:two_hearts: Here’s a bump to a rather interesting upcoming event!

1 Like

Come join in our epic campaign! There’s lots of fun to be had, in the depths of Northrend!

1 Like

Join in the fun in a variety of roles and creativity!