The Shadowfront Campaign (LF Allies, Neutrals, Enemy RPers)

Hello and good evening fantastic people of WRA! I have just finished on our guild’s prepatch campaign known as “The Shadowfront.” It is built on the premise of the scourge’s unrestful behavior being noticed for the organizations in the Northrend regions, and its slow spread across the continents. Eventually this becoming a grave concern to be brought up to other groups across Azeroth to come explore what has happened to cause this in Icecrown! Individuals/Organizations will arrive in Vengeance Landing/Borean Tundra to make their way to the meeting point, eventually moving north from the meet-up point to head north to find what has caused this.

What types of roleplayer roles are available

Allies/Friends: Those who may be coming to the aid, being paid, or for some reason find it important to discover the cause, and stop it if possible (man do they have a surprise in the sky of Icecrown) Sent a personal missive requesting them across the continents for each players specific skills.

Neutrals: Those who wish to be found along the way, or who roleplay a denizen race in Northrend. If you are on the path we can run into you!

Enemy: If you wish to roleplay a Scourge character, abomination, lich, enemy commander, or eventually one of the top brass enemy. (ICly a small rogue group of death-knights/rogues will have formed the upper echelon leading the aggressive scourge corpses during this time of turmoil)

If you have questions/interested I hope to hear from you soon!

Prepatch Campaign Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/pJG2X5g

6 Likes

Sounds like fun!

The Sunreavers are already in Northrend, having tracked some Dark Riders and Rangers there a few weeks ago and stationed at the AT Grounds until they are satisfied the threat is over.

1 Like

ayyy I love it fam! If you guys wish to meet us around Chapter 4 in the campaign as reinforcements or help the group establish a foothold as you guys arrived ahead of time then thatd be awesome, but either way I love to see yall as active as ever and hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

You better believe I 'm gonna pop all you people when I turn evil :slight_smile: Just kidding… Unless?

1 Like

This sounds like fun. Definitely want to participate!

1 Like

Interesting :open_mouth:

Already joined the discord.

1 Like

no one trust iridea i think shes a spai looks around

Jamaki! You better not turn evil! I will polymorph you into a cat! ^-^

2 Likes

Confirmed she will polymorph jamaki into a turtle, we have been tricked! But seriously this campaign looks like itll be amazing!

looks around Shhhh… they are not supposed to know…

1 Like

all part of that thiccc plot development! So if interested, people should join the discord :smiley: itll be amazing

Fight me! Love me! Be with me. FOREVER!

1 Like

Totes yeet yo

Lets rock it!

The Warsworn have settled in Warsong Hold for a few weeks now and have already encountered a rising threat from Cult of the Damned necromancers. We’re definitely around if you need some backup.

1 Like

Is it crossfac?

1 Like

Did someone say SCOURGE ALIGNED? :eyes:

1 Like

It is!!! Yep yep!! :blush::blush: amd we would love the backup from the Warsworn! Yes Scourge options for players!!!

As resident filthy dryad rper, if you’d like someone to rp one of the frost nymphs at the Frozen/Vibrant/Twisted glades I can do so.
Already did a big rp campaign in Northrend involving them over on Moon Guard.

1 Like

That would be fantastic friend :smiley: