[H-RP/PVE/PVP] Hand of Algalon is recruiting RPers!

Hand of Algalon

Off the shores of Duskwallow Marsh, deep beneath the waters, the vault awaits. The guardian's eternal watch continues; his eyes scan you as you enter. The answers you seek are here. An ancient rune calls out a name. Is it your name? Are you worthy to wield its power?

Between the trees of Grizzly Hills, the eyes of wolves assess your strength. The walls of Conquest Hold stand triumphant. The open gate beckons to you. Your new adventure begins just through the threshold. Will you step through? Will you join The Hand of Algalon?

Are you an experienced roleplayer with an established character? You're welcome here!
We want to know your story. We want to include it into ours. We want to share in the experience with you and help you take it to the next level. We'd like you to help us with our stories too!

Are you new to roleplaying? You're welcome here!
We want to show you the ropes in a safe, comfortable, judgement-free environment. We have a lot of knowledge, experience, and patience and we can't wait to help you get started.

Are you worried Hand of Algalon is just too big and you'll get lost in the masses?
It's true, we have a large roster of active players in all of our departments. Feel free to whisper them and ask if they feel neglected or left behind! Everyone here is important. Everyone here is given an opportunity and a voice.

Our roleplaying opportunities are plentiful!

Campaign Events:
Become a part of The Hand's lore and history in these action-packed, story-driven events led by a DM using a very light, nonrestrictive D&D-based system.
(A new and exciting campaign is due to start during Shadowlands!)

Adventure Groups:
Join or form a team of adventurers, pick up bounties, climb the ranks! With adventure groups, you get to set the pace and schedule of your RP and still contribute to the guild story!

Inter-Guild Events:
Hand of Algalon has a large (and growing) network of connections with other WRA guilds, including Alliance guilds! Join these events to combine forces with other guilds! Help out our partner guilds by playing NPCs or even baddies!

Casual Events:
Kick back with your fellow guildies for a feast or a well-deserved vacation. These events are a great opportunity to build relationships with your fellow guildies and even talk to those you haven't had the chance to interact with!

Discord RP:
For those that have challenging real-life schedules or for those who like to take their time thinking about and editing their RP to tell truly in-depth stories, HoA has a Discord just for our RP group with structured channels to help you tell your story!

While this post is focused on RP recruitment, we also have highly active and successful PVE and PVP departments. However you like to play, we have a team that can help!

If you have any questions, feel free to post below!

If you're ready to join us, apply in game using Guild Finder or ask to speak to one of our officers!
6 Likes

Awesome guild! Been with them for about a month now and haven’t looked back. Definitely worth giving a try not only just for RP but if you’re into Raiding or PVP!

3 Likes

Hell yeah! We want to continually become a crew that rocks it all, and becomes the best we can be :slight_smile: Our RP group is pretty amazing!

2 Likes

Hello!

Im a returning player looking for a guild for shadowlands…im a former mythic raider who got cutting edge in BoD and made it halfway through EP before life took over and had to step away from wow

now im looking to get back into raiding along with starting out RP and dabble in some pvp with arenas/rbg

I tried joining the discord to get some info but i kinda got passed over/forgotten…so ima try on here see if i can get info or see if this guild is the right fit my battle tag is octoknight #11820

2 Likes

Hello friend! I sent a bnet request for ya! My apologies, we have been flying all over the place as of late!

Been a regular member of this guild for almost four years, I’m not an officer nor a recruiter, just some of the guild furniture, But I never looked back. Even when life take me away for month, they are who I come back too.

If anyone has any question about what it feel like being a member of this, I’ll gladly answer it.

3 Likes

He was at RP today and he threw snow in my swordsmans face for calling him a lord on my toon…he was not happy to hear his title from a former life…

(Correction, he threw a snowball at my helmet. My character was less than pleased.)

1 Like

Looking forward to some more training RP! Gotta get Holy swole!

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to RP yet, with the guild. But they are 100% fantastic people. Both discord and in-game they are a lively, and amazing bunch.

1 Like

Hand of Algalon is probably the best guild i’ve ever been in on WoW. In over my ten years playing this game. I haven’t felt as at home as with them!

2 Likes

WE GOT THIS!!! We cannot do what we do though without all the great people in the guild TT I love you all

1 Like

If you’re a fellow WRA guild out there (Horde or Alliance) just reading this post out of curiosity and you haven’t collaborated with Hand of Algalon in RP before, please also feel free to reach out to us here or in game.

We’re interested and often involved in the greater WRA RP scene. Let’s do a guild to guild crossover episode!

1 Like

ayyyy that would be awesome!

Presenting a bump for these cool peeps.

1 Like

Hey, good looking out, Lohkash!

Appreciated fam! hope you are doing well :smiley: <3

Would you take a gander at this. 10/10 community. Join or you’re bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come join Hand of Algalon! We can boast that we’re the only guild on the server with a Jamaki and that is reason enough to join!

1 Like

Yes I hear the drink is good, the adventures fun, and the training arcs are pretty cool!

But are there training montages set to the backdrop of inspiring 80s power ballads?