The Season 4 mount is lazy

Blizzard: store mounts hmmmm yes let’s reinvent the wheel

i’d say lazy recycled rewards is pretty much a design goal of the current dev team of wow stewards

How do you get this mount? Looks nice.

Don’t forget the grill, yo.

2 Likes

they can’t be serious with that color…

lavender or violet for sure :100:

the mount special also sucks. it was probably meant to have a similar effect to the Glacial Tidestorm mount…surprised people are accepting of it doing absolutely nothing lol

They could have literally just swapped the pvp and m+ mounts for season 4 and it would have been way better. This recolor is pretty much just a slightly darker version of s2 lol

MrGM has posted a “Zereth Mortis gold”-inspired recolor of the mount; I think they should go for something like this.

MrGM on Twitter: “I saw that the Season 4 KSM Mount is pretty similar to the previous seasons. So I thought I’d have a crack at making my own recolor of the Mount. “Deathwalker of the First Ones” https://t.co/p78CZye2f2” / Twitter

1 Like

I’d use that everyday, I love it!

I even saw a flashing RGB version of it on the reddit, either of those actually looks like they put in effort.

lmao.

Can you PLEASE make one pink? OMG Please <3

i think they should make the glad mounts colors purple body/gold armor to match the new ksm mount. LINXY i believe u can do this.

2 Likes

You got that kidney still?

2 Likes

Yes. :smiley:

1 Like

Make it bright pink!

ew no.
the purple is fine

Now change the glad mount to purple

Looks like a void walker. I like it.

1 Like

no >:( orange is the best colour

I thought we’d get a golden version. They’ve had red green blue and gold of all mounts in sl so far. Guess not with these though

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GUESS IT? psychic or inside people?