The Season 4 mount is lazy

Season 4 is to gain time while they finish the new expansion, don’t expect anything nice, they are just raids with M+ affix, do not expect anything very worked when the real work is DF, this expansion is in maintenance.

1 Like

The copy pasta mount was expected.

But they could at least make the colors nicer.

lmao.

1 Like

that blue looks like what season 2 of ksm should have been, the green you got in season 2 should have been for season 3, and the red would have been season 5 if they made the colours the same as pvp

it’s def nicer than the green, would have been cooler as orange

Not a fan of the mount in general, regardless of the color scheme.

Just not to crazy about the whole standing on the things head.

Honestly it was in maintenance before it even launched

3 Likes

Literally every singe mount collecting achievement reward mount says hi :joy:

3 Likes

Literally coulda just swapped pvp and m+ mounts and would be an upgrade

1 Like

My brother in christ they’ve been recoloring seasonal mounts since tbc.

It’s completely fine and entirely to be expected.

General Discussion posters don’t do logic and reasoning.

They could probably change the coloration and use one that closer matches the copper glad mount for next season. As it is the M+ mount will match the unused glad mount and is pretty boring.

Anyone thinking they were gonna give a different model is definitely not thinking realistically though. The M+ mounts were always just going to be recolors of one model for the expansion, like you said that’s how it’s been in PvP since the beginning.

1 Like

I think that they got all the colors out of whack in Shadowlands.

Like, there’s no way the mythic nathria leather wasn’t originally meant to be the elite set. They also neglected to impalement the black tabard to match the s1 drake.

The s1 mount should’ve also been red to match prideful affix.

I’m distressed.

3 Likes

Madness!

Not complaining that its a recolor.

It’s just the colors here suck and they should recolor it again.

lmao.

Yes. /10char

Its basically season 2s mount

1 Like

Do people actually care what color their freebie mount that they’ll never use is?

Uh.

Yeah.

lmao.

The red one looks soooooo good.

Like the saturation absolutely pops.

Purple, blue (like deep blue not a light blue) etc… really high saturation colors… even a fel/grass green would pop off.

This ain’t it tho chief.

Blue is fine as a colour, but the mount REALLY needs to be Blue.

Like how the S3 is REALLY red, S4 needs to either be much more blue than it is now, or go with a completely out of nowhere colour.

Some of said Gold. Okay, I suppose. I would want Nuclear Orange body and pure white (like, slightly glowing) for the shackles, crown and mantle.

1 Like

Blizz putting no effort into something? Say it ain’t so.