The RP-PvP Thread

Hello, I couldn’t find a thread for prospective RP-PvP server players so I decided to make one. Whether Blizzard releases no RP-PvP servers or several RP-PvP servers, I’d like to start meeting like-minded people here so that we can try and congregate onto one server.

For my part, I’m planning an Alliance-side guild for a North American RP-PvP server with some close friends. We have varying degrees of interest in RPing, but we all want a respectful and immersive atmosphere. If you’re like-minded and seeking a friend group to enjoy classic with, just add me on Discord at Eve with the long weave#3689 and we can talk more.

6 Likes

N…nice cleavage you have, ma’am!

4 Likes

I’m all about RP-PvP eastern time zone. I have a group of players that I have played with in the past and I’m not certain they will play classic or not. I think there is a classic RP discord that was created a while ago but its not very active.

Unfortunately, no news yet on server information. Looking forward to rp pvp on horde myself

3 Likes

I agree with this as well. I hope they put a RP-PvP server into the game.

1 Like

Same, I’ll be horde rppvp.

One thing I hope is the rp-pvp server is faction balanced. Idk how it’s possible to organize such a thing… but that is my hope.

I just want my RP server back. No pve or pvp attached.

2 Likes

That’s just a RP-PvE server O_o

And your point is…?

1 Like

Why would it matter if the PvE is attached or not?

Oh damn. I didn’t catch that. My bad dude.

1 Like

I know but originally they didn’t designate rp-pve. It was just RP.

I mean… I don’t see why it matters. I kind of like the clarification, makes it easier to understand for people.

Yea this is a good point RP servers = PVE servers with RP Rules while RP-PVP was PvP servers with some degree of RP rules. Just saying in case anyone is a little mixed up.

I think its just as easy to be RP

No… I actually remember there being a lot of people confused on what a RP-PvP server was…

I know, I saw it… the first day the RP-Pvp servers came out people had no idea.

Making them labeled as RP-PvE and RP-PvP… shows they are both RP servers, but the pvp flag rules are different. While if one is just labeled RP… it doesn’t give you that information on whether you can Wpvp or not.

Regardless, I don’t see why you wound care about the distinction. There is obviously a reason why they changed it(And that was to help with confusion)

I’m sorry it’s so hard for them. Hint: it’s not hard.

I’ll be playing on whatever RP-PVP server they have, hopefully one on Central US time.

Personally I believe Blizzard knows how important these servers are for our community and that they are the very best of the “social MMO” type of experience. Which is what they set out to create.

See you in the world/releasing spirit soon™.

4 Likes

It may not be hard for you… but it also it’st a big deal to keep it how it is.

So you want to change it? It was just Scarlet Crusade - RP in vanilla.