The RETURN of the Horde Hydra Community

The talks are REAL.

HYDRA is coming BACK, hydra was the BEST horde community during WoD, running PREMADES in battlegrounds and World PVP.

We are COMING BACK to SMASH alliance faces in World PVP and Epic battlegrounds.

Run little girl, RUN

Join the our community, and the DISCORD.

HAIL HYDRA!!!

4 Likes

Its about time Hail Hydra

need links

Just join m8

Being a Captain America fan, I’ll now be specing prot and throwing my shield at you.

3 Likes

Jesus the nerdy ness in this statement lol. I’m jk man :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In my most cynical comments and views, you are just Ruin/CL alts. That’s it.

I remember crushing hydra premades in ashran. To the point where they would scout out an ashran that we weren’t in so they could face roll the pug groups.

We got wise to it and started to hunt them down and drive them out. We would use our stealthmans and stand still until we got everyone in then we would stomp them.

Was fun times.

2 Likes

this is NOT Ruin/CL post, this is HYDRA. You obsessed with Ruin/CL because thats the one THING you always POST ABOUT. KEK.

Hail HYDRA!!

Oh please, same people same junk. We all know better.

It’s really great more horde communities are being made hopefully they learn from the mistakes others have made in harboring ppl who harass and inappropriately stalk kids.

If Hydra is to return, Cryptids League will be waiting for them!!

There are no worthy Horde premades anywhere at this point! They run away and fall at our feet without any of us ever breaking a sweat, or even breathing hard!

WE will be in whatever BGS you go to or any world PvP zone you find yourselves in! Prepare yourselves Hydra! We are watching and waiting!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

2 Likes

kinda cringe but kinda cute at the same time

Cryptids has a good rep at making sure to keep toxicity out hopefully Hydra follows in their footsteps

1 Like

Do you want me to respond to this?
Do you want me to respond to this?

Because I can respond to this, but I don’t think you want me to.

1 Like

Yeah that’s cringe.

4 Likes

Lol I’m pretty sure most your group probably sweating and breathing hard just shoveling Doritos and Mountain Dew into your mouths

1 Like

I love the panic when you realize you’re in with Cryptids.

Hmm?

Similar to what Warlyzz said, CL is pretty good at keeping toxicity out of WPvP which I respect but in my experience it’s still a zerg, all of my encounters so far have been met with double or triple my numbers. If I have a group of 5 or 6 I’ll be met with 20 or 25 people. It is what it is though I guess.

No, he doesn’t. I will say I do like cryptids but no, he does not do a good job at what you said. Keep on dreaming!

1 Like