The RETURN of the Horde Hydra Community

I enjoy running with Cryptids and provided I’m not raiding/in a M+, join them whenever a call goes out for assistance.

Dang it, you’re giving away all of our secrets! I prefer Hot Pockets though. And Mountain Dew is so ten years ago. Killing Horde makes me hungry. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

There would be more horde premades if the queues weren’t 30+ mins REEEEEEEEEEE. You wait 30mins just to have 2 groups not get a queue pop, its just not worth it. I wish blizz would bring korraks back, you had to wait a long time yeah but at least you could queue 40 people up at the same time.

1 Like

You can countdown queue 20+ on horde side with ease. WGE does it just fine.

1 Like

We do group anchors and countdown queues but even still we always get bad queues. There’s luck involved and many of us don’t have the patience to wait potentially hours just to get into one BG.

1 Like

Hydra will be free kills for the Alliance. There’s a reason they’ve been gone for years.

Never happened they owned trasharan

you made a whole server rage quit im sure they want you to do the same to theirs lmao

1 Like

Girl u know what makes me hungry? Nevermind I don’t need another forum suspension lol. Let’s just say it builds up those appetites for most. But yeah me love some foods. And I’m a Dr Pepper dude myself anyways

1 Like

They got run out by Avengers/Cryptids/Ruin lol then they ran to private servers.

3 Likes

Why would anyone run to a private server? It’s just a game bro chill lol

LOL yeah let me know when and where