The Ret buff thread was blowing up so they locked it?

i stand corrected lol. very true!

ah very true! miscusi!

1 Like

Closing those threads was justified, there was no active discussion just some dude necroing month old threads simply because rdf was in the title.

1 Like

Umm, I linked to the Forum CoC, and suggested that people who are unsure what the rules are for the forums read it.

I’m not sure this means what you think it means. Or at least, we do not seem to share a mutual understanding of it.

There’s been RDF threads deleted since April 19 - regardless of posting activity.

Citing that the first thread broke the rules. Yet, you still haven’t told us which rule(s) was/were broken.

You have no evidence to support your claim. I know what “evidence” means.

I made no claim.

If you actually did, you’d surely realize that it is you making a claim without evidence, not me.

I think people expected you to have a quoted bit of info referencing what you mean from the CoC.

1 Like

What exactly do you think a messenger is?

2 Likes

Big questions being asked here lmao

You implied that it broke the rules. Hence the origin of our conversation.

A messenger is someone who delivers a message, who holds no obligation to interact with those that receive said message. “Don’t shoot the messenger” refers to someone that doesn’t have the ability to speak to the topic at hand.

In response to this?

Actually, I expressed doubt. That is different.

Whereas you actually made a claim (without any evidence):

For me, personally, it’s…

The thread is still up - you can see whether or not they broke the rules.

And, really, the reason we received said nothing about violating any rules:

Sorry, folks. Sometimes we have to close a thread to stop it from becoming a big job for our moderators.

You seem to be misunderstanding or misinterpreting the conversation.

“In response to what” was a reply that isn’t directed towards you, but rather to the person asking about my response to the OP. This has nothing to do with my response to you.

I’m well aware - however, they mentioned quoting something from the forums CoC. And then you responsed with:

To which I replied, since you and I were literally talking about evidence to support your claim.

Well, basically all the entitled toxic people from this community started to neat picking things the developer said and started to ask demand things, not to mention the posts that were already deleted due to disrespect and ToS violation.

Nevertheless, Paladin as a class is doing very well across all regions:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/1015#metric=speed

Top 1 most used tank
Top 1 most used healer
Top 7th melee dps still ahead of:

• Fury
  • Arms
  • Subtletly
  • Blood DK (DPS).

People were complaining about DKs, and when we look at the board, DKs are currently the 4th most used tank. Paladins are dominating across the board with more than 83%. Even the 2nd most used tank is also a paladin offtanking.

Are you losing your raid spot because Ret is not doing enough damage?
Or are you sad because your dps isn’t that great compared to other classes?

If it is the later then you have to decide whether you like playing ret regardless of your damage not being top #1 otherwise just change specs or re-roll to something that does more damage if that is what you’re looking for.

Yo Chernobyl normally I think you suck but this was a good post brother.

“Entitled toxic people” LMAO - Blizzard chose to FINALLY post something, and it was THAT.

Irrelevant to the topic at hand.

OK, well we seem to be talking in circles at this point. If you’re curious as to what the forum rules are, then read the Forum CoC.

Toodles! Was a great chat.

Was it? It didn’t really seem very genuine.