The reason for giving Allies advantage in AV?

Well, i mean i guess IB does have a second entry, or at least it has a second gap you can go through. Hug the wall to the right as you leave IBT and there is a gap by the busted tank or whatever that thing is.

No argument here on it being the best choke, i prefer defense in these games so i guess i’m on the right side for now. :grin:

That is nothing like a second road completely away from shgy

1 Like

But it also isn’t a sieve that all allies have to single file through either.

Yeah I’ve tried to stealth through there many times on my Druid. I probably have a 50% success rate, less if they’re spamming aoe or archers see me. And when I do succeed, how do my teammates get through to help me hold what I take? Put that gap on the other side of that hill and it will feel like stealthing past IWB. :wink:

But back to making SH comparable to IB. Sounding better all the time. Even SFGY will be closer to our choke so we can force horde to rez at IB. Let’s do it.

3 Likes

I say they close off all roads behind/in front of Bal, turn Bals building so it is facing SHB (allowing Horde access in there)

1 Like

Sounds good. Only takes 10 players to put up a good Bal defense with buffed NPCs. Rest can sit at the choke and hold horde back.

Well, i know for sure that one of the premades utilize that to burn the base down with stealth druids and rogues.

As far as i know, it’s a fairly successful strat.

WoW. having posted some before on these forums best learn too be able too take replies you don’t want too read!

A stealth team can certainly get through the choke IF nothing is there to break our stealth. Some npcs can do it, certainly DHs can see, hunters can flare etc. but the best way is aoe spam. Spriests using mind sear on a friendly target, mages using blizzard are good ones. With 4 or 5 working together in the right spot, you can make sure no one gets through.

Just take a look at the narrowest spot (it’s between the mound by the IBGY flag and the mound to your left at an angle). Set up your aoe wall and that’s it. If you have 10-15 in that choke you are golden. Nowhere else on the map has such a narrow gap being the only way through.

2 Likes

It’s had little effect in the 3 AV’s I’ve been in.

Was in there merc twice (as Alliance) lost pretty bad.

Was just in there as Horde, and the world was our oyster we just steamrolled everything.

https ://imgur.com/a/ub90fnj

The little hook at SHGY isn’t much of a speed bump.

1 Like

Lol i probably have more honorable kills on this warrior and time played from when i played vanilla and TBC than you do on that paladin youre posting on

This is my second account, type my name in armory and check up on my paladin on sargeras. But again, Post on your main or stay small boi.

Good for you i havent played this warrior since TBC. 99% of time acquired on him is pre WOTLK and i have 40k hks and 80 days played lol

Congratulations, but your time in TBC and pre wotlk is irrelevant to the topic. Post on yer main or stay small.

except its not considering AV has been out since vanilla and thats what the topic is about. Stay small with that iq alliance boy

Considering the bg has gone over tons of revisions, you are heavily outdated on your information, now again post on yer main or stay small boi.

What difference would posting on my main make. And it has gone through minor revisions and the map layout remains exactly the same

because using an alt means either A) you are sensitive to others opinion, or B) you know your argumentative side is extremely stupid so you post on an alt to avoid back lash on your main.
Either way, I’m not going to discuss the balance of AV with a coward afraid of standing by his Opinion. If you do want to inform yourself there is a ton of points made in this thread already, in my post I linked, or if someone else feels considerate they may acknowledge your silly opinion.

But until then goodbye, boi.

Or it just automatically switches based on what character im playing in game and i didnt bother to switch it lol

regardless of who im posting on i stand by my point, my character im posting on has no weight or relevance to my opinion. Ive played more AV and BGs in my lifetime that you probably ever will lol