The real reason *they* deserve ZERO praise for changes

you’re full of it, peoiple like you make me legitimately angry wityh how dishonest you are with that

26 Likes

That’s valid.

Honestly, Im not particularly bothered either way. I’d have liked covenant swapping at will early on or having player power separated from aesthetics from the beginning, but I managed this long. so… /shrug

1 Like

Whys it matter to you your playing a 48 toon? Oh wait I posted on my 60’s so I’m using my low level alts to keep spamming garbage.

1 Like

That was in response to conduit changing and only conduit changing. The funny thing about that (in a sad way) is that instead of listening to feed back they created conduit energy because Blizzard will be Blizzard and had to limit systems.

When talking about Covenant they claim that it FINALLY made sense to allow you to switch them. That is laughable.

3 Likes

A very good point here. Companies typically don’t admit they did something wrong like that.

Maybe you need to take a break and get some perspective, then.

2 Likes

I agree but going from the past behavior I’m not hold out much hope they will change but I live in hope.

1 Like

No, I can get plenty of perspective by reading the post for myself and seeing you only choose to include a tiny part of it and if you read the rest you realize you’re wrong. ironic you’d even try to use the word “perspective” in this situation LOL

13 Likes

And you’re getting mad at a video game forum post. Step outside, bud.

1 Like

you’re the only person who seems emotional in the entire thread just saying

17 Likes

Where have I been emotional? You, on the other hand…

2 Likes

Saying a concept makes me angry isn’t the same as conducting myself in an angry way on the forums, which is what you’re doing. But good try, maybe give it another go?

12 Likes

Again, where? You seem to projecting.

2 Likes

your entire post history briselody is just you getting mad at people in threads that aren’t even yours looooooooool

19 Likes

Okay one post warlock lol

2 Likes

I agree, unfortunately

“Because lore reasons” should never directly impact QoL player enjoyment imo. Not even just QoL, outright time wasting nonsense

On a personal level i’m happy with the changes, especially the minor ilvl gap reduction on low ilvl pvp gear, but they need to just come out and say they were really wrong about what makes pvp fun and enjoyable for a large portion of the pvp playerbase

7 Likes

The real reason why the argument should be formatted – is because they did this the last two expansions on the X.1.5 patch.

1 Like

In the paragraphs below the one you quoted, they discuss conduit energy and DO issue an apology and admit conduit energy was a mistake.

Personally, I get where they were coming from with the covenant locking. The only problem I had with it was that it was tied to power, so I just wish they had fixed that particular aspect of it sooner. But I do understand the story motivations they talk about.

2 Likes

No, I mean you could have come and given an alternative opinion respectfully, but instead you got SO angry. Nobodies projecting except you.

Enough, just stop with the projection, gaslighting, and anger. Nobody who’s calm uses terms like “you people”. It’s so weird and everyone is just trying to have a civil discussion here except for you.

17 Likes

Funny way to spell “I can’t deal with dissenting opinions in my clickbait spam thread”.

3 Likes