The real reason *they* deserve ZERO praise for changes

Over 15k posts. I highly doubt you ever play “The Game”.

Just a forum troll.

1 Like

blizz in a nutshell: we’re not sinking. no, it’s not happening!

glub glub glub

the op is right, instead of owning up to their mistakes they don’t at all. this is why i respect yoshi p so much more, he seems to actually appreciate his customers and is more than willing to own up to his mistakes. i can’t say the same about blizz, it’s like this souless corporate machine that just chews up good will and spits it out as trash. and they expect us to pay for that. rockstar mentality indeed.

1 Like

So now that we’re using “lore” as a pathetic excuse, I guess this means we can get Void Elf paladins now? I mean we’re basically making them into High Elves…

This kinda seems the reason they decided to make the story run the way it did.
The game seems to be wrapped around a story so, plot elements probably will change gameplay.
The mindset of “I donʻt care about story, I only raid / Pvp / whatever!” wont fit well with this idea of a game following a story plot.
No need for us to bow down and comply but at least we should try to be understanding why it is that way and not just snarling:
Blizz is only doing this to spite me! Raaagh!

At least thats how I see it.
:panda_face:

no one really cares about your jokey one liners, guy…really

so bliz made garbage even being told it was garbage…then gives a joke story trying to legitmize the garbage.
Same song every expansion from what I can tell.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Blizzard laughs at people like you, since they can do anything and you’ll be ok with it.

5 Likes

THere is a saying my dad used to tell me when I would mess up and say sorry

" Don’t be sorry do better"

We aren’t asking for Blizz to be sorry , we are asking them to do better.

Better would be them listening to the feedback during the beta and fixing the problems prior to launch preferably. If not by launch then by the first x.x.5 patch and not nearly a year after the expansion launches.

I am glad they are finally adding the changes a lot of us asked for before launch but I’m not going to sing their praises for repeating a pattern they have been showing since the Legion beta.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :+1: :+1:

I mean, you pay for something you hate and come up with this line? :rofl: You do get the primary troll in here has been unhappy for 3 years, posting the exact same stuff, and you think Blizzard respects them more?

You guys need to stop drinking the hater-aid and realize it’s entertainment, when it’s no longer entertaining you cancel. You carrying on paying to complain does nothing. The more who actually unsub will make those changes happen. At this point some of you are your own metric to them.

I don’t think Blizzard respects anyone here.

5 Likes

But be real here, would you keep paying for years while not being heard?

I don’t get it, I cancelled in BfA, I cancel at the end of Legion, it happens. But at what point should one stop and internalize that they keep feeding them money to be unhappy?

You’re assuming that these issues are the kinds of things that keep me up at night.

1 Like

Not you, others, some have been complaining non stop for 3-6 years.

Some you have agreed with here. Do you think you’d ever hit that point? Simple math, let’s go with the 3 year guy, sub at monthly for 3 years is 540, not including expansions. That’s like 6 AAA games.

I just don’t get it, voice your opinion sure, but going on for years just doesn’t make a lick of sense to me.

It’s easy to hate on the slumping design, its even harder to find a game where I can play as a 3 foot fox creature who swings an axe around.

Admitting that the team as a whole made a mistake isn’t groveling. We don’t want them to lick boots and beg in genuflection, what we don’t want is to spend another xpack cycle dealing with systems that are designed to aggravate you for no real reason, but them implying that covenants were implemented “well” doesn’t work as an assurance that it won’t happen again.

2 Likes

I doubt they designed them to aggravate.

I’m happy we even get expansions considering the game’s age. I’m sure some will say that they wish the next expansion was as good as SL after it’s out.

11,820 posts holy … I honestly feel bad for you. I truly and honestly feel bad someone literally spends their whole life on the World of Warcraft Forums, and not only that, you spend all your time defending the company.

Oh boy XD If I knew that when we were going back and forth before I wouldn’t of even responded. I didn’t know I was fueling an addiction.

1 Like

11820 posts? There are people on here with 5x that many posts and they’ll tell you that they “only post once in a while”.

Just look at it this way, imagine the the 9.1.5 blue post is for 9.0 launch instead of all the timegated contents we actually got then you realized SL launch could be so so much better and we could have all the fun stuff to play the way we wanted.