THE REAL QUESTION: Evoker colour in chat?

just that. I think grey would be cool, as the items, but I hear you.

1 Like

I feel like a new shade of red seems most likely, given the emphasis on the red dragonflight in the trailer.

/equip [Tinfoil Hat]

2 Likes

Im gonna guess either a brighter or deeper red

I betting on a Bright red

Black like my soul

P.S. Oh we talking about in chat… Probably orange or something.

1 Like

Different shade of red or maybe orange or black

1 Like

Probably orange.

Orange is Druid, so they probably wouldn’t use that.

I’m guessing it’ll be Gold, which will be somewhere between Rogue Yellow and Druid Orange.

Just a guess.

5 Likes

My initial thought was that it’d be something like a Wine Red

…but that might toe a bit close to the Death Knight’s shade.

3 Likes

DK Red is pretty dark, so if they lighten it up, that might work too.

I could see it.

Come to think of it though, they will likely use a darker shade of green, since we currently only have Monks in Green.

1 Like

tfw you forget druids are orange, yes gold or black sound plausible, maybe black as a combination of all dragonflight colors.

And what you tell me about the colour of the heirlooms? That’s a pretty neat colour to use in a range class/healer

Poor hunters. Rekt.

Just noticed that Beaupeep posted under a hunter’s post. Double rekt.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Fuchsia maybe? I am a fan of Rose Carmine

Wait dh have those…

Dark blue!

A nice Forest Green or Emerald could work. Gotta give jade and pistachio a bit of room.

1 Like

Ah, yeah. Got me. Hunter color looks somewhere between Green and Brown so I wasn’t thinking about that.

Yeah, that’s where I was leaning. Green makes sense for Dragons after all.

2 Likes

I think a silver, like the edging and letters on the Dragonflight logo. I think picking any color from one of the dragon flights would be a bit distasteful, since it would insinuate the class is mostly based around that dragon flight when it suppose to be based around all of them.

1 Like

Light red is dead.

I could see them doing Gold.

I could see maybe Bronze. It should be different enough from the current collection of colors.

Also Bronze Dragons are pretty cool.

1 Like

It’ll be a really distracting, shifting rainbow, changing between the different colors of each dragonflight.