THE REAL QUESTION: Evoker colour in chat?

Maybe black since deathwing was who made them and he’s from the black DF

I see your point…although, that would still insinuate that they’re more black dragonflight-leaning, when the class is suppose to be all of them mixed together.

There’s a lot of shared gold adornments. So my money is on gold.

1 Like

How quickly fashion goes down the drain. Last week, when y’all was wearing pink, already for me, red was old, the ultimate yellow brick is GOLD!

rainbow to represent each of the dragonflights.

or like a fiery orange to represent dragon fire.

1 Like

For whatever im sticking with dark green

This is why i hate new classes…

Uhh…no. Red just happened to be the color they chose for that char.

For the colors?

You silly.

:rofl:

1 Like

Dark yellowish gold, to differentiate from Rogue’s banana yellow and Druid’s orange.

1 Like

because we’re going to get alot more confusing colors!

imagine the horror for color blind folks!

1 Like

Newton’s disc

sunnyD yellow/orange.

final answer.

Orangish-red, like a lighter shade of vermillion.

So wait, does that make warlocks the “purple stuff”?

Animated and rotating wildly through all the dragon colours like the text on some old geocities page?

Chromatic. It is never the same color from moment to moment.

The first week or so after the Legion announcement they were using a bright green similar to the uncommon armor color for Demon Hunters. They good always go back to that or a gold a shade or two darker than the artifact color.

This is what I hope for.

Horde and Alliance isn’t black and white. And as such, the Dracthyr aren’t either. They’re in between, a truly neutral race that didn’t join one faction out of necessity.

Thus, grey is a good representation.

1 Like

a dark green. its one of the primary colours not done, hunters have a light green, monks are bit of a teal, but nothing is using a dark/emerald green.