The Real Problem With Battlegrounds

11/10/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Herkies
11/10/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Greyhide

To be fair, I have several times. I've asked them to stop camping the GY and take the flag because we were losing.

Yeah but that seems to be expected from you though. And probably the same 5 people that keep posting in these threads.
this
11/10/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Oäk
Your welcome :)

*You're

11/10/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Oäk
this

Piggybacking off somebody else's deflection will make people highly question your debate skills.
11/10/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/10/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Oäk
Your welcome :)

*You're

11/10/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Oäk
this

Piggybacking off somebody else's deflection will make people highly question your debate skills.
I have to admit seeing how angry you are in these threads does amuse me.
11/10/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Oäk

That's your only response "you are angry?" Really, guy? What is this? 2005?
11/10/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/10/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Oäk

Only point out the facts :D I get it though you get bullied a lot in real life so you compare real life to a video game and sarcastic insults I get it. its the internet people hide behind computers and do that all the time.
That's so sad, it's really sad.
11/10/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Greyhide
That's so sad, it's really sad.
At least you admit it that's the first step
Your troll responses don't even make any sense.
Man, y'all need to brush up on your forum PvP skills.
1 Like
11/09/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Whidow
11/09/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Arlanos
Show up and profit? No, I want to actually fight without some player that is so poor at the game that he needs to fight in low level brackets with a sweeping advantage against the majority showing up.

Then please entertain us and post on any character from 15 to 99 that you think should just be able to "compete"... we'll keep the lights on....

so poor

sweeping advantage

How does that happen, you coming here, all back of the bus, complaining about fairness and insulting us yet posting on a toon that is....lacking. It's amazing that you come here to complain yet you NEVER post on the toon leveling... it's always from a 1xx perspective.

I've shown you mine (gear wise) why cant you show me yours? I mean, if you are going to show up here complaining, at least have the decency to show up on the toon in question.

This was one I particularly leveled from 1 to 120, if you had read the original post instead of trying to sound smart, you'd get that.
1 Like
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Only point out the facts :D I get it though you get bullied a lot in real life so you compare real life to a video game and sarcastic insults I get it. its the internet people hide behind computers and do that all the time.

This is why nobody is concerned about players who plays twinks. We don't care because the majority of you are toxic betamales who cannot achieve a higher ground in life, so you choose to roam the internet and seek to thrive on turning reasonable ongoing debates into another cesspool. Not one of you have deflected with anything worth my time, or the time of anyone else who finds twinks being allowed to play amongst regular players unreasonable. You're all just a bunch of trolls with nothing better to do. There is absolutely no reason to accept your opinion.
1 Like
11/08/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Greyhide
It's true that those two entities should be in their own separate places. There is no arguing that. However, there should be some kind of system in place to improve the efficiency for everyone.

The only thing than can keep twinks from pouting and not queueing for their own brackets are twinks themselves.
1 Like

That’s correct. Several of them chose not to queue up once they were split, which is nobody’s fault. I hate to alienate them (considering the origins), which is why I recommended something that works for everyone.

1 Like

Well the 120 does not matter much it’s better to have twinks
<Smokescreen!>

Nah I think it’s important to give the game some sort of freedom. Putting twinks and premade kids in their own group only increases the ridiculous control of everything, and at this time we must push for more freedom. More gems, more talents, more enchants… Because remember we are too stupid to spec out our own characters.

1 Like

Everyone started one day, and everyone was slaughtered on the battlefield one day. It’s like life, you’re taking punches and learning, there’s no way you can skip this.

At first you do not understand anything about the game, you do not know why you lose so much. But with curiosity you will understand and be a better player, or you will look for another game.

But after all, we’re all here, and we survived the battlefield massacre.

4 Likes

The real problem with bgs are the gnomes.

3 Likes

I want to blame gnomes but I believe it’s the pandas.

1 Like

The real problem is that leveling is so grindy and boring now that people who don’t want to be in bgs queue up for them anyway.

Ya, the majority take their licks.