The rating system...who built it, youre fired

yah but cyclone doesn’t cc you for 6 seconds as well

Honestly, these posts complaining about RSS rating system have just become players outing themselves as being bad at the game lol.

billy it also turns your healing off

no wonder u can’t win, bet if u posted a vod it would have a warrior pop warbreaker while you’re afk getting an mc

2 Likes

im not trying to say im so great at the game im saying the reward for going 3-3 or 4-2 is literally like 7 times that of a loss…i played a ton of games…im not the best but im not bad. like 85% of the matches i played today i got 0 rating. even when according to the charts at the end of the match i clearly outplayed my opposing healer. In alot of the cases i got 0 rating i had the killing blow and just clearly did more work than the other side. to play all day and get nothing for not losing…and then to lose a few and be just completely screwed is seriously bad design…basing ranking in a system where there is literally no way to calibrate skill of completely random players is just borked. im sorry…i may not be the best at the game but i can recognize a deeply flawed system when i see it…the “posts complaining about the rss rating system” are indeed incredibly valid.

self reflection is a great trait to have

1 Like

billy that combo has 100% lead me to more wins than losses…almost every single time i get it off the match is over during the fear.

maybe you should examine other strats

2 Likes

They aren’t valid. Unless you’re just complaining about it being hard to achieve a particular rating as a healer compared to dps. Then yes, its a bit harder as a healer.

Other than that, every single other healer playing RSS is using the same system you are. The system isn’t out to get you…you’re just not as good as you may think you are. If you’re only gaining a tiny amount of points when you go 3-3 or 4-2 it’s because you’re likely playing people at or likely even below your MMR. You not gaining a ton is the system saying…“yea, you should be beating them”.

You losing a lot is because the system is saying…“you’re losing to people that are below the skill level we thought you were at…clearly we were quite wrong, and so we’re going to lower your rating by a lot so you’re matched up with lesser skilled players.”

The system is placing you exactly where you should be. If you don’t like where that is…get better.

dude…i came back to the game a little over 2 months ago…i started on this healer and have moved to a disc priest…i have maybe 400 games since returning.

ok, and you think this line

doesnt apply to you?

bit hypocritical

not when im trying to heal people in quest greens…no i dont

other healer has to heal them too and is apparently doing better than you, sounds like a you problem

im not the problem 85% of the matches go 3-3
a win get me nothing and one loss loses me nearly 100…how do you not see a problem here?

link your priest and i guarantee ur win loss is not above 50% from going 3-3 over and over again

theres not a world where a 2-4 loses you 100

one sec let me change characters.

so…how do i look my record up?

you have a below 50% win rate at one of the lowest possible mmrs, that’s not a teammate problem, that’s a you problem

4 Likes

but you said it wouldnt be near 50% its almost exaclty 50%…

3% is a very large number in terms of climbing the ladder over time