The Raid Scene is Dying because of M+

I would also accept naked M+. as long as there’s a lot of gnomes in the group. wait what

7 Likes

I’ll join that group let’s do it

M+ players are sick of raiding, no gear relevance in keys would be the sauce.

3 Likes

You haven’t missed anything. People have their opinions and biased takes. They then argue for a while and people continue to believe what they want to believe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

:laughing:

It’s one of the few reasons any of the top M+ pushers do M+. Because Mythic loot is degenerately op. Like disgustingly OP is Season 4. What a joke.

Gavel is BIS for Bear even when you can’t even get any benefit from Strength because it’s just that OP.

Lol. Actual lol.

8 Likes

Players will always gravitate to what is the most time efficient. Just have raids drop more loot or a currency that allows us to upgrade gear and this whole argument can end.

9 Likes

the bear gavel thing never fails to make me laugh. its just goofy.

1 Like

I do both. Lots of players do both. I much prefer keys over raiding, but I like the feeling of accomplishment for getting something like AOTC. It’s a better feeling than KSM imo and that’s why I raid. It’s also a nice change of pace from doing keys.

1 Like
4 Likes

Dynars can fix that issue but they need to want to continue it.

That’s the thing, is you’re talking about M+ players who are interested in pushing M+. I am talking about raiders who are interested in strictly raiding.

:eyes: I…uh… remind me to never put my gnome mage in a group with you ever.

My issue is the time everyone gets together to run em. I’m working the times most are raiding.

1 Like

Gimmie those gnome toes.

1 Like

Now we’re talking. MUCH better.

In my best ‘That’s so Raven’ voice
Ya nasty…

1 Like

I can actually give them to you, they aren’t attached to my body any more.

At least this puts an end to the absurd situation where the first boss of a raid was dropping some of the best gear in the game. I actually highly approve of this, this should make each boss kill more rewarding than the last. Couple this with some revamps to M+ gear acquisition and I think everyone could be happy.

1 Like

OMG Blinks and hides behind tank.

Mythic raid actually still gives ridiculously good loot, especially this patch. The real problem isn’t raiding vs m+, its mythic raiding vs everything else.

2 Likes

yep.

I’d like to see gear scale up to mythic ilvl for +20 keys.

and I’d like to see non-mythic raid gear be upgradeable with valor to the same ilvl m+ gear can be. if I can upgrade my +7 key gear to better than heroic raid quality, why can’t I upgrade my heroic raid gear to the same.

5 Likes