The "pro RDF" crowd is proof WOTLK isn't Classic

You are literally lying to try to push your point.

Outright lying.

You’re a troll.

2 Likes

More power to you then, go make your thread.

I won’t report you like you did mine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, but why give false information? RDF didn’t cause the decline of WoW, Cata being a mediocre expansion which destroyed areas people loved did. And why do you assume people are using WotLK as a QoL waiting room? It’s not like Retail is offline, you can still play it. Most people just want a feature that originally was in Wrath to begin with; it has nothing to do with Retail people or not.

I accept your opinion. If you hate RDF, love ganking, love PVP then more power to you. But making complete generalizations about people who like the things you don’t comes off as hostile and trolling.

4 Likes

I have a skyfury alt. Yes, there’s a lot of 70’s doing coren, but I’ve seen more than a few people doing BRD. I’ve also seen tons of 70’s camp Freewind Post, harass Tarren Mill, grief Splintertree Post.

Conveniently, when the 70’s get called in they aren’t there anymore.

Aww :heart: ill take the mute for calling you out.

Edit: this may be why you find making groups so hard.

2 Likes

I’ve already had

Go back and read all your posts you hypocrite

Oh wow? Skyfury? The fresh server, the one place you would actually find a lowbie leveling? A cherrypicked server?

My friend, I am on Grobbulus. I don’t know if you know this, but it’s a megaserver. Not only that, it’s locked.

No new levelers, and in addition to this, the ones that are leveling, are unfortunately, more than likely, boosted.

I can assure you 90% of the people running thru BRM right now on Grobb are 70. as irrelevant to this conversation as that may be. Don’t even see the point of it tbh. But if you want to beleive that I’m sitting in BRM ganking 1 out of 50 level 50s and then running off when I see a 70, more power to you!

Never have outright lied to try to push a narrative. :slight_smile:

I would say A for effort, but I don’t think you even deserve that.

Have to disagree with both of you. It is impossible to say that any one thing caused the decline. We know that players were dissatisfied with the gameplay experience, that’s about it.

I speculate that the hollow feeling of an empty gameworld was in part responsible for this trend. Encountering random cross-realm characters who you’ve never seen before certainly did not help.

I am sort of hoping they add RDF since I am a very casual player now, but I understand why many old-school players are opposed to it.

1 Like

LFR wasn’t in original wrath. We’re just asking for a system in the original game wrath be part of wrath classic. It never bothered me when lfr was added to cata. I never used it. I was in a strong guild and we did scheduled guild runs on normal. If lfr was a problem for you I can only guess that you didn’t have a strong guild or good friends. I’m not asking for lfr to be added, why would I ask for something I never used in the past and won’t use in classic, nor will I try to stop it being added. If it was a problem for you than why did you use it?

5 Likes

Well, I won’t argue and insist Cata caused it, but RDF sure as hell didn’t.

5 Likes

What a bunch of crap coming from a crap dumper.

First of all, we wanted to play Vanilla as it was back then.
They created the term “classic” to as refer to the World of Warcraft versions adapted into from the OG game into the new engine.

Therefore, the game as IT WAS is a classic definition by itself.

Deviating from the game as it was is a clear deviation of CLASSIC.

2 Likes

I have to agree with this completely. We don’t really know the true reason to why people started unsubbing in Cata, there is a lot of different reasons.

RDF actually came out in 3.3.0**** and that is around 1/4 of wotlk in terms of months. If your argument is for an authentic wotlk then RDF should just come out the same time it did back then

Cool lets have it as it was back then in that case.

We will have no RDF for 3/4 of WOTLK. Then you can have it for your 1/4 of the last patch before everyone quits when Cata Classic drops.

We all win!

1 Like

Didn’t Blizzard insist that they weren’t going to add it at all?

Try Patch 3.3.0 and was in Wrath for almost a year.

2 Likes

I guess alts just don’t exist! No sir, nobody taking advantage of Joyous Journeys.

Edit: Forgot to mention Skyfury is also locked, literally your argument used against you.

1 Like

Well said. :+1:

1 Like