The Premade debacle, again

So what you are saying is you are offering your educated opinion on something based upon your total sum experience of nothing in that area? As someone who has been playing since launch, has been in a guild most of that time (and a grand total of five that I can remember), I can tell you without a doubt that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

It was just to activate the account with a gift card.

Ok, but you have an active account. There’s no other cost required to join premade groups.

You say “you are gatekeeping yourself” but then say this. Make up your damn mind!

For others to use to brag and oneshot without sharing. Should I also suggest un-soulbinding items using professions too?

A gift card can only last forever without Shadowlands.

Edit: Flasks, a tolerance for repair bills, potions, feasts, making sure you are fully enchanted and that you have the proper Covenant/Soulbind/Legendary Duo.

you sure about that , been doing them for a long long time and never found any toxic .

Yes, why else would there be debates in-game and out-of-game about them?

Well if you’re not continuing your subscription I’m not sure that that means premades have an issue. All they require is an active sub, which you need to play anyway (and you can even use gold).

None of those things cost IRL money. Unless I’ve misunderstood and you’re saying you don’t have enough gold to join a premade group, but that wouldn’t make sense since you mentioned the gift card.

which is all part of raiding , I would never even ask to join a group If I didnt have these things . it is group content - without these you are deliberately gimping the group

cries in 2k+ galleon kills and no saddle to the point they’ve actually given up completely and likely won’t launch the game until DF

2 Likes

Isn’t there a rule of some sort if you get banned on an account you can’t make another to continue to play? I could be wrong 

If you get banned on the forums, wouldn’t making another account circumvent the ban?

Also 
 if you get banned from the forums, do they ban your account in game?

So many questions 
 đŸ«„đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

The content shouldn’t be tuned with any of those in mind.

What happened was after vacation #2 ended, the sentence rode out, I quit. I was tired of fighting Team “Git Gud” since Uldir, give or take.

No, to my knowledge, but could be wrong.

Edit: Congratulations to Magfalena for being the only genuine like I’ve given.

There should be severe bad luck protection against situations like this as a result of FOMO dominating.

1 Like

Had to update my achievement points.

Unless it’s when Im screaming at my friends I’VE EXPLAINED THIS FIGHT 20 TIMES!!! when they mess up because they got to goofing off in discord. I actually had to put on the Daddy hat and threaten to turn this key around and go home.

2 Likes

This gave me a good giggle, ty!

Glad people were able to join your group.

Surprised the achievement points didn’t synch yet, ah well.

Not sure you meant to reply to me there? If so, I’m lost, ngl.

You came to apologize for calling a dissenting opinion toxic?

This 100% ! I play with the same group everyday. Have for almost 17 years. All of us are pretty much over 40. We take a very relaxed approach to everything in game we do. We run Mythic keys? we tell jokes the whole way. Same in PvP even if we are losing the BG which as Alliance was often. Now that I swapped to Horde we have much better PvP groups.

Fun people 0 pressure. Without them I would probably be on the fence of the “If Blizz doesn’t do _______ I may quit” camp.

If you mean me? No. You stated your opinion was not your own, instead formed by:

I choose to form my own opinions based on my own experiences. Therefore I have nothing to discuss with you. Your fixation seems kinda odd tho.