The Premade debacle, again

Continues to talk about stuff they already admit they don’t practice.

I would practice them if people didn’t spit on me for attempting to fix the problem.

The problem is if you spit back, then it doesn’t lead anywhere.

Honestly, while I only speak for myself, I quit due to being punished for being spat at.

As stated, hard to know how toxic something is if you haven’t tried it, just talking GDs word for it? You weren’t punished for being spat at-you were more likely punished for your response. Speaking of toxicity, you seem like fun. Perhaps part of the problem is negativity you’re bringing-just a thought.

Nice, ad hominem.

Im guessing you have never played league of legends.

WoW does MMR differently than League does for PVP as it is now, without decay on a loss streak.

here i thought this was going to be QQ about PVP.

That’s a pretty big assumption. You don’t have anything to back that up?

Also the people in this game aren’t that toxic. Are there toxic people? Yeah, but WoW is probably one of the least toxic games I’ve played. These forums might be altering your perception of reality.

They did on my old account.

As for where I got my statistics from, disgruntled GD people mostly. Whoever isn’t on Team “Git Gud and Socialize” expressed this disdain.

Unless you mean boosting. Then it got so bad Discord had to work with Blizzard to ban boosting communities and they still flourish.

GD is a minority of the player base. Like equivalent to the amount of famed slayers every expansion (or less even). I’d take what you hear from them with a grain of salt.

Rewards for content for stubbornly solo players should never be comparable to the rewards for group, social content and the game should continuously discourage solo-only play and encourage group and social play.

That’s how it is now, and it sucks.

The game suffered most during WOD, BFA, and SL because those expansions didn’t have a good solo flow. Legion did to an extent, despite being a borrowed power expansion.

So make boosting worse?

ban it, ideally.

are you high? WoD Garrisons were the most awful anti-social solo-friendly abomination in the game and it suffered greatly as a result. BFA spat out epic gear every time your character jumped over a rock and I’ve pugged KSM in S3, 1735 in RBG for the first time and had a blast, playing solo.

1 Like

Amd i jave heatd a plethora of complaints about it.

You know, Wod didn’t so bad compared to BFA or SL when you compare numbers you can compare.

People feel the need to boost when they are forced to make premade groups. When you force people to make groups or find guilds, you make boosting worse.

No.

Nah, everyone was forced to go to HFC because LFR had inferior tier. Blame the Garrison all you want, that wasn’t the issue.

Congratulations on being lucky.

Which MMR? The issue is grouping needs to be easier organically.

No surprise there.

No one is forced. There are plenty of options. If you don’t like them, ok…if you don’t like their rewards, ok…but they are there.

Lucky is great, persistence is of more value. How could you know what happens if you don’t play? Exactly. Believe what you wish, you are going to anyway. It will not be tailored around you or anyone unwilling to participate. Those who participate will have the “luck”. So we are back to :

You can afford a sub, so how is this a financial issue?