The Post-Fourth War World

“Growing space” Is the reason forsaken are evil.

Uhh … living in a world of Moral Absolutes must be remarkably comforting; and dull. Also, I was referring to the people of Gilneas having “growing space” in Hillsbrad; and I suppose growing space for the future people of Stromgarde in the same region.

I was not referring to the Forsaken with that comment. But, if I were being literal … I would assume that Forsaken, BEs, AND Amani (should they join the Horde like the customization options suggest) would be allowed to “grow” within the Plaguelands.

The amani have lands in ghostlands, and a tiny part in plaguelands, which is all undead, and why would blood elves need growing room, most of the races literally dont, gilneas made the wall for that reason the blood elves had there rune shield for that same reason, the alliance never tries to expand, why is the horde nad horde players so crazy about land expanisons.

Because the Horde is literally attempting to support the same amount of people in a much smaller amount of territory; and much of that territory is comprised of lands so desolate and unsalvagable that even the NEs couldn’t fix them? The Kalimdor territories are especially hostile, with the exception of Mulgore and Azshara. I gave you this answer before.

EDIT: Also, the Alliance did expand quite a bit in BfA; and slowly before then. They snagged Arathi, the Kul Tiran Territories, Searing Gorge, and are primed to pick up Burning Steppes if they so choose. They could take the Badlands any time they want honestly. They also got full control over the Twilight Highlands when the Dragonmaw betrayed the Horde and sided with Garrosh; even in WoD. They also hold the Hinterlands for the most part.

1 Like

if you are gonna count the allied races hun you need to count your own allied races, like the zandalar vurpera, the broken isles. Twlight highlands was destroyed in legion, with the dwarves there killed hinterlands is shared almost half and half

I did.

Assuming the very real possibility that the Alliance will at least canonically pick up Arathi, Ashenvale, and Gilneas by the end of BfA; and ignoring the “neutral” NE zones that exist almost exclusively for the sake of not having a trash Horde PC leveling experience… All territories tallied up, the Alliance Holds 26, the Horde holds 15 as Nazmir’s status remains murky.

And as a note, while Highmountain, Surumar and Zuldazar are all catches. Voldun is another desolate wasteland and Nazmir (should we eventually control it) is a polluted, fetid swamp. Also, no, the Dragonmaw are no longer canonically part of the Horde any more. The Horde no longer canonically holds a position within the Twilight Highlands.

its still your wasteland that vupera live in. and if the allance does get those zones, theres gonna be balance, if gilneas is gotta then horde is getting kezan back or something, The nelves are just replacing a zone they lost, so theres no gain lol

if arathi is got by the alliance then you bet the horde is gonna have a zone they kind of own, it’s alliance influances removed, like southern barrens or thousand needles.

Personally, as I said I’d want the Forsaken as far away from humans (specially Gilneans) as possible. Ideally not even bordering their territory. But getting crontrol of the road that goes from Arathi through Hillsbrad and into Stromgarde would be a start, yes.

The Plaguelands should definitely be attractive for the Horde for security and logistics reasons. Even if the game is terrible at showing that.

2 Likes

Kezan is gone. Its a radioactive mine, we’ve had this discussion before. It is not coming back, and considering the undermine was apparently below it when the volcano erupted … that is also gone too. I just do not understand why that is so hard for especially NE fans to fathom, that there are just some Horde races that will never get their original homes back?

Blizzard seems to think otherwise

How so? Because of the junk town that was built around what is a mine of highly volatile, explosive gods blood? Gobs may like to party in between their shifts, but there is nothing about what was once the Island of Kezan that suggests that anything lasting is being built there.

You brought up the Goblin Heritage Armor quest for Sassy, so I know you know the Goblins go back to Kezan for that.

Because this sentiment is as unfounded as Ëlësåna’s posts that the Night Elves won’t ever get anything, either.

I mineing town is nothing, if you say so doesnt even need to be kezan, mechagon didnt exist till blizzard made it exist, the golbins can find a new island, but we all know your happy with azshara but unwilling to count it when it comes to counting cities in the game, if we do then the horde bias does exist.

The island that was Kezan still exists, and there is construction there … but any hope of rebuilding that place into something long lasting and designed for civilization … died when it became oversaturated with a highly explosive, extremely unstable material comprised of Gods Blood. There’s no “magic treeing” away that issue. Considering there was a natural vein of Azerite underneath the island before the mountain erupted, that stuff is bound to run very deep. Kezan is not likely coming back, Crapopolis is here … at least for now.

Goblins may like building towns from bombs, but even they aren’t stupid enough to build a city on top of a giant bomb. At least not one thats apparently infinitely more unstable than a Volcano.

Um… I would in no way put it passed Goblins to build a town on top of a literal bomb. A spherical one, complete with the word “BOMB” spray-painted on it. With a wick fuse and everything.

The Goblin Heritage Armor has shoulder mounted rockets. Goblin rockets. Right next to their heads. Goblin rockets that are known to backfire and explode right where they are.

3 Likes

The Draenei could be the ones to purify Felwood, and then move in to stay close and help their Nelf allies with securing Northern Kalimdor. Nelfs are likely the race closest to them, being nigh-immortal religious zealots whose former glorious arcane empire was seduced and brought to ruin by the Burning Legion… also blue and purple skin.

Forest Song in Ashenvale really should have been built up by now as a fully established and equipped Draenei settlement. Though I liked the Darkshore Warfront, I would rather it have been the Ashenvale Warfront with Forest Song versus the Warsong Lumber Camp.

2 Likes

I guess that could also work

I just want the Draenei to finally leave the Myst Isles. I feel like staying so isolated from the rest of the world has only helped keep them away from the main plots.

1 Like

Ummm did you play wod or legion, bfa is the first xpac we had a break from draenei, just like legion was the first xpac in a long while we had a break from world of orccraft.

I think what Emm is referring to is that despite being very present, and very involved, the Draenei haven’t been allowed to make much in the way of progressing on Azeroth as a people. They were involved in external threat in BC, external threat in WoD, and another external threat in Legion. They are sort of portrayed as little more than the space Argents, rather than a recovering culture.

EDIT: Though perhaps this is due to their belief that they might be able to return to Argus and rebuild … which looking at the state of that world, seems unlikely now.

1 Like