The Post-Fourth War World

Thats what honor is, its how you fight a war, and the horde mostly fights the alliance, or you want to see the horde treat demons with honor but not the alliance lol.

And we’re back to you hating on the Forsaken, and being completely unable to conceive of a positive way for them going forward that doesn’t require them to be reduced to nothing more than “once humans 15 years ago”. THAT is the real reason you cannot fathom the Argents being fine in a Horde Controlled PLs. They need to change … but you never give any constructive routes as to how; and get mad anytime anyone suggests anything that would build them up from their lowest point. Even them getting back to basics and freeing the minds of the Scourge now freed from the Lich King is not acceptable; even if they were to give up Blight and Necromancy for that trade off.

If it makes you feel better, the BEs and the Blood Knights will also be in the area as well. The entire point of giving the PLs to the EK Horde is so that they can finally have that overland route between the two EK Horde nations they should already have.

1 Like

well your the one who doesnt see a way forward for them that doesnt involved them pissing on another part of the game, why do they need more land? Why did they need other peoples land? Why cant they just rebuilt there towns and cities like the nelves are doing. With sylvanas gone, they literally have to do a whole culture thing, they have to look inward not outward, what does it mean to be forsaken that kind of stuff, they dont need land what they need is a story

1 Like

No, I dont care if the Argents stay there. I am fine with them keeping Lights Hope and Uthers Tombs as their bases of operation. The only needed change in their entire fantasy is that they are healing the lands for the local races already there; as well as continuing to be a global force for the protection of the World. However, their ability to do this does not require them to hold the Entire Plaguelands; as they themselves have stated they have no intention of being a political body.

The Forsaken, the BEs, and the Amani can live in that land … and leave the Argents to their work; provided the Argents stay true to their word and do not attempt to get involved in politics beyond maintaining their independence. The Blood Knights would back them. The only reason you cannot fathom this as a possibility is because its Horde races that are involved; most notably the Forsaken. That is why you deliberately go to one of two extremes in this exact discussion.

Its either the Horde are there, or the Argents are there, but it cant be both. Despite the fact, that it could totally be both.

Need I say it?

8 Likes

see you just want more land for the horde, more land doesnt mean anything, realistically if the nelves are getting a new captial why wouldnt the forsaken get one? Why would it be strat when forsaken are more tied to undercity, if nelves truely got nord turned into a city, I dont see why undercity wouldnt be completely reavmped into a forsaken city, a true forsaken city with that tim burton wierd architecture they like so much, they can rebuild brill, they can turn the scarlet places into forsaken places, they could built in hillsbrad and silverpine, you know the actual forsaken places for the last 15 years instead of pissing all over another part of the game.

The Forsaken and the Argent Dawn even maintain the Bulwark together. =)

2 Likes

Just reinforces my being glad that I stopped reading Katiera’s post, much less responding to them.

4 Likes

Do you not understand the position of the Horde on a territory level? Yeah, I do want more land for the Horde, because they need it.

The Kalimdor Horde is currently attempting to support 5 cultures in 5 territories; 3 of which are so desolate and damaged even the NEs didn’t want them. Nor could they heal them. The EK Horde territories are more about defense, considering if Blizz wasnt lazy has hell, the Alliance should be picking up Gilneas, Hillsbrad, and Arathi soon. On top of the Wildhammer and Dark Iron territories they just snagged. The Alliance Holds the lions share of both continents, and nearly all the rich, fertile, land on both.

yeah and the alliance isnt, honey, the alliance doesnt have more races than the horde.
blizzard said nothing about hillsbrad thats headcanon

No the Horde is just attempting to support the same amount of people, on a fragment of the land; most of which is desolate waistlands. As for Hillsbrad, I am perfectly fine with the Horde keeping Alterac and Silverpine with some proper precautions, but there is no way in hell that the Stromgarde and Gilneas are going to be cool with the Forsaken holding the only overland route between those two kingdoms. Two kingdoms I might add, that have some of the most troubling history with the Forsaken themselves; not just the Scourge.

If the Alliance gets Arathi and Gilneas back, they are at the very least getting Hillsbrad back; even if the Frostwolves get to keep Alterac like they should.

since when has wow cared about overland routes, did you see how the alliance invaded the undead? THey’ll be fine

And here you are once again in bad faith trying to us Meta Arguments to fight against Story Arguments. Like you always do.

the story and game are interwine, and the alliance has a navy, they dont need a overland route

The Gilneans and Stormgardians simply leaving the Forsaken be after… all of WoW, really, is just plain unthinkable.

Then again, lotsa unthinkable events happened throughout this expansion.

Stormgarde has its lands back, and genn already said he doesnt care about the forsaken, he just wants to kill sylvanas, its literally plain as day.

Yes, they, do. Its about holding political sovereignty and securing ones borders. Navies are expensive to create, expensive to maintain, and are not nearly as efficient as Overland routes of transport and troop mobility. Its why the NEs dont care for them.

On a very basic geopolitical level, neither Stromgarde or Gilneas would want the Forsaken smack dab in the middle of them; nor would the Forsaken want to put so many resources into holding that territory when they could just place those resources elsewhere … like Silverpine. The Frostwolves in Alterac at least have natural terrain forms of defense, but the Forsaken cannot rely on the same in Hillsbrad. Its a vast plains with a wide coastline. Its super hard to defend.

Unless … you’re cool with the Forsaken continuing to us Blight as a deterrent? Is that what you are suggesting? :smiley:

They got big walls they are fine, and I mean sure if your cool with getting the villain bat in the future, unlike other alliance players I dont mind losing cities, I like the current arrangement, we lose city that gets replaced anyways, and you guys lose characters that cant really be replaced.

I’m not sure keeping the Greymane Wall after the whole Worgen “”“arc”"" is the right message to send?

And Gilneas being a peninsula with only the people who ruined their kingdom as neighbors is… bad.

2 Likes

Emmet, seriously, you’re a huge Worgen fan. Even if the Forsaken got pushed back a little ways in Silverpine to make room for a clean trade route between Gilneas and Stromgarde, would you think that’s reasonable? The Frostwolves keep Alterac, the Forsaken keep the majority of Silverpine. But Gilneas now has easy methods for reinforcements and overland trade from the southern Kingdoms of needed. As well as some growing space to the East if needed.

I’m a Horde player and even I can see why that would be an attractive concept for a peninsula locked Kingdom like Gilneas. Just as I also see why the BEs and Forsaken might want to hold the territories between their borders more thoroughly in the Plaguelands. Or am I wrong in that assessment?

1 Like