The Post-Fourth War World

I thought they decided Azeroth was their home like ten times over already

And yeah, they help fight aliens, but they virtually don’t exist on Azeroth. In part due to being stuck in a BC zone that’s also completely isolated from the rest of the world.

Still unfathomable that the devs decided to obliterate Teldrassil but leave the Myst Isles as is. They wouldn’t even have to update them, just remove them from the map…

1 Like

because they wanted the nelfs to be the protagonist of shadowlands, in legion the draenie already got a decent amount of spotlight. and wod.

Well, that, and replacing a zone with a pretty skybox is much easier to implement than bringing an entire BC era zone into the rest of the world. Primarily because, neither the Isles or Quel’thalas are designed to facilitate flying.

It’s like the world before, the same Catalcysm torn apart garbage.

They wouldn’t have to bring the Myst Isles to the current world, just take them out of it. Like Teldrassil.

1 Like

They never wanted to go back to Argus they are firmly Azerothians since the short story in cata like not everyone is so obsessed with the past

Well, hard to be obsessed with the past when you cannot possibly go back to it. As a side note, I am perfectly fine with the Draenei really starting to buckle down and settle full time. Hell, I was sort of hoping that the reason the Vindecaar was not involved in the war, was that the Draenei jumped the gun a wee bit and sent it out to TK to start repairs. In preparation of the remaining Naaru, Draenei, and even Broken for transport and resettlement on Azeroth.

That is my headcannon regarding that Naaru ship. Its in Netherstorm, out of contact, ready to reclaim for the Draenei as much of what was lost as they can.

See focused on the past it’s always about getting old stuff with you never about anything new

Yeah, because they left quite a bit behind when they left both planets. Its not so much about reclaiming TK, its about the fact that TK can be used to successfully migrate those people they left behind on two dying worlds to their new forever home.

Once again, we care more about this stuff than the devs, so the Vindicaar is absent because it’s not part of the story they want to tell…

Having the broken and krokul start settling on Azeroth would sure help with Draenei screentime. Maybe the Krokul could even settle in (or at least help defend) the harsher lands of the EK since they’re sorta used to it…

2 Likes

Cause there isn’t enough time in the world to tell about everything you think the devs wouldn’t love to have a ashenvale battle ground something like that of course they would but there’s like 10 + races now and they can’t have every patch be about nelves or whatever every players race they only got like three major patches to work with and two sub patches

Not when they waste time on a months-long war campaign whose only effect on the world is “Varok Saurfang is dead and Sylvanas Windrunner has left the Horde”

2 Likes

For the alliance it literally didn’t follow Saurfang so what are you talking about our war campaign was about beating the horde in zanda and kul literally just the last bit of it was about Saurfang and the horde

I’m talking about how the War Campaign didn’t do anything. The Horde goes after a scepter (that gets stolen by the Alliance), a dead sailor (that’s immediately discarded), and stumbles upon Derek Proudmoore (who would’ve been turned into a sleeper agent, but Baine stops that).

For the Alliance, we steal back the scepter that was already ours and… blow up part of the Zandalari fleet, attaining that sweet sweet naval superiority, that is immediately lost/rendered meaningless in Nazjatar.

At the end of the day, neither Alliance nor Horde gained anything from the War Campaign.

3 Likes

It’s not tho have you seen the 8.3 stuff or you like to headcanon stuff the kul navy is very much alive

sounds like faction war will never get any factions nowhere because status quo is king.

Well we got Arathi, actually. But that was outside of the War Campaign, and most everything really.

1 Like

Not if you burn the corpses to ash.

I always feel pit in stomach and some shame reading essay length askings for lore win, is good use of time?

I completely agree with you on this. while war usually depicts one as a vilian on one not the way the story line is going is really going to the extreme. one xpac we are all nice to each other then suddenly a new warchief (i hate , kill Kill, the warcheif is crazy lers oust him, ok lets be friends and fianlly i hate you). we are enemies or friends we will be enemies until the next global threat then we will be friends again.
I also would like a good war narrative let the horde take lands from the alliance, Let the aliance take lands from the horde. i say screw it and lets blow some crap up
you got goblins we got gnomes lets go and have a faction war.