The Plague Event is Fine, but only if it's Opt-In

Nah man, we can see that you are just your average griefer.

6 Likes

How’s that?

Given your post history and “obvious” confusion, disingenuous it is…

5 Likes

Technically the entire game is already opt-in.

I dont think people realize this most likely wont be opt in. There was just as many people complaining about ghoul invasions back in wrath pre patch. Blizz had this knowledge developing this patch. If they really wanted it to be opt in then they would have made a feature for it when they dropped it onto the PTR. The ghouls do have a 10 minute life span so if no one is greifing an area then it will be all clear. Of course capital cities and starting zones will almost always be infected. They may tweak it a bit but I dont think opt in is a part of it, considering its only a month long event.

Dude Shattrath was unplayable back during the Wrath event and it was the hub for everything back then.

4 Likes

I’m going need some proof before I believe these wild accusations.

Dude I’m not going to search through your post history to find quotes. But I know for fact that you want to cause Chaos and break up the “status quo”. Duh what else would do that other than forced PVP and griefing? Like I said you aren’t sincere and just trolling so I’m done with you.

Your type of FUN isn’t the same as everyone’s type of FUN. Get it through your thick skull.

5 Likes

You seem angry. I just want an all inclusive event because we’ve rarely gotten anything like it in the 15 years of wow. Why are you so opposed to something that will be fun and memorable? Maybe if you chilled out a bit you could have some fun too.

1 Like

Legion event was fun with demon invasions. BfA story arc pre-patch stuff was fun. Cata elemental invasions were fun.

Wow see I can have fun with other things without griefing everyone.

5 Likes

Legion was only good because you could level a character from 1-100 almost as fast as paying for a boost. That’s why people liked it. Only army I’ve ever known to attack a field. Weird if you like any bit of lore but I digress.

BFA prepatch was boring WQs and a scenario, Cata elemental invasions? More like go to this out of the way spot kill one thing and you’re done. Cata’s prepatch event was one of the worst ever, I barely remember it.

The scourge invasion was unique and fun. I shook up the world in a way we’re still talking about to this day. That happened over a decade ago. I want something like that to come back. I want it to take over as much of the world as it can. Now I don’t want the servers to crash, that’s no fun for anyone.

1 Like

So have your “memorable event”, without me.
You will not miss anything, for my absence.

1 Like

Blizzard can still fix & alter the event if need be to make sure that people aren’t attacked constantly, I’m sure. I think people forget that this is … Day 3 of the PTR? Day 2? It’s still early in-development, and I’m sure they’ll come up with something so that everyone can have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can opt-in by logging into the game and opt-out by choosing not to play, simple. That said I’m down for them making player controlled zombies in warmode only but that’s it no in-game opt-outs. This invasion is a world changing event similar to the Cataclysm changes and we don’t have in-game options to opt out of those.

1 Like

As long as you’re not able to stroll through the streets of a major city unaffected by the world event happening that’s all I ask. Have yourself a great night.

WoW. You seem sad that your notion of fun is not shared by others because it is intrusive and does not offer rewards worth the time wasted.

3 Likes

What is it that you can’t understand about “I want this to affect the entire world, opting out would cheapen the integrity of the event itself”.

This is a shared world that all of us play in. It’s not just about the one person. It’s about everybody.

3 Likes

might have been the legion pre-patch… i can’t remember, but it happened.

Stitches?
you’re kidding… right? :joy:

no. pretty sure it was the previous scourge invasion.
max level mobs spawned in groups around the world.
…the event where we got the Undead Slaying gear.

Zombies, one giant zombie party!!!

Yup you can, therefore everyone wins :slight_smile: