The pally pull problem

Using pathing to your advantage, is done in alot of places, DMn Tribute run for example…

And none of those other places are PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER environments where two teams are expected to have an even playing field to achieve victory

So if a person is pathing mobs in the world, its oki, but if suddenly players attack the person its not oki, that would be fantastically stupid… Im very sure that same rules would aply regardless if players or not were involved…

1 Like

You’ve got to be trolling.

Exploiting the pathing on mobs in pve has no negative effect on other players in a competitive environment. In the open world someone using terrain to manipulate the pathing on mobs has no effect on any kind of pvp objective.

Pve mobs aren’t going to complain to blizzard

Do you even wpvp ?

World pvp is not meant to be a fair and balanced environment.

BGs are

Completely irrelevant what happens in open world

1 Like

it is relevant, couse mobs behave in a certain way, it needs to be judged the same… but regardless you keep tantrum the forum… I be very supriced if blizz voice any concearn regarding this, since using clever game mechanics to path mobs, is psmething thats done and been done for years…

As a example, horde/alliance usually does ride byes of flags, and paths mobs away for a very long distance, while a person caps it… how do you judge what is proper kiting pathing and whats not ?.. it would be litterly impossible to set up a rule for how you could and couldent kite/path…

OR they could just change the pathing on this very specific set of mobs that happened to be tied to winning a pvp objective in a battleground and not mess about irrelevant solo pve content

1 Like

All mobs have same rules how they path and when they give up… unless they are chained or linked to certain other objects, and in this case their not… that change wasent done untill TBC… so it wont happen in classic, sorry no changes

Hurr durr no changes

Funny how you’ll chant that mantra when it suits you but forget it when its for something to your benefit.

Do classic have flaws, yes lots of them, but despite of them, its a far better game then retail, and why i enjoy it…

instead of focusing on what players do to npcs, i sugest you and your fellow horde focus on kill the alliance players… if you cant stop the alliance to get to drek and kite away the guards… havent you failed to protect drek ?.. kill the alliance before they get there, instead of hideing in some hut behind npcs…

You’re such a hypocrite its ridiculous.

Alliance just have to get into our base and are almost guaranteed a win, while horde have to capture and hold the alliance base for at least 5 minutes and kill all the marshals.

The point of the no changes philosophy is to preserve the actual gameplay and spirit of vanilla

This pally bubble 7 min AV game meta is NOT how vanilla was

1 Like

I agree, 1.11(1.12) variant of AV is totall crap, but it has allways been a zerg fest from one side to the other, blizz wont change this AV and even if they did, it be pointless, by AQ the teams wont bother to even kite, they will jsut face tank the entire room , since their gear is so much better…

If it were up to me, they would add a earlier version of AV, and have that version available weekends, like how the first BGs was… but you dont change anything regardless of how bad it is, its ment to be as it was…

i mean if blizz wanted they could fix the popimbalance, and horde ques, they just had to nerf horde racials, easy peasy, but they wont, couse it was part of classic…

Once again another alliance that blames racials for everything wrong with the game

Then why did so many pvp players go to horde?

Clearly nobody went for racials.

How’s that thread for stopping horde going up the back of ally base going or do you only complain imbalance when it suits?

The alliance can do the exact same thing

And sneaking in to the back of the base does pretty much nothing but avoid a few archers which alliance can easily do by default because the entire horde base almost seems specifically designed to keep the archers from being in LoS of anything

And for the record im ALL FOR them fixing ALL the exploits in AV including the way inferior solo van pull

Except the hunter has access to LiPs too…and has aspect of cheetah to kite…we don’t need him to survive the kiting, just survive long enough. Idc if he paths into archers with a priest shield on…

Except, again, we don’t care about he pally surviving for long. The bubble last a full minute, drek is killed in like 40 seconds…kiting works in this case as long as the kiter can guarantee a 20-30 second kite run with a 20-30 second path back for the warmasters

Here’s a HOT opinion, but how about making it so marshals and warmasters leash with Van/Drek? This is how it worked in future iterations of Alterac Valley. Extra warmasters/marshals wouldn’t spawn either but they don’t seem to be doing their job very well anyway.

1 Like

I love this idea…it should be implemented in phase 7 after classic wow runs its course and it is the appropriate time frame to add in the tbc version of AV…:until phase 7 we should probably just play the game we are given with the tools we have at our disposal

You could if you all didnt Hurdur gotta have Dems racials for me pevepes.