The pally pull problem

Would it make you horde feel better if a hunter did it and kited the mobs efficiently?

Probably, because they would be able to use sheep, but someone would probably damage the hunter and he would jsut run away.

I just wish AV is what it was meant to be, a war between the two factions. I don’t care about winning or losing in this current version of AV because the honor gained in a loss is still good.

Probably an unpopular idea, but I wish both Drek/Van were immune to damage while a warmaster/marshall is still alive. Would make the objectives actually worth a damn, and bring fun to both sides and WSG can become the rankers new playground.

Edit: I know chaining the warmasters/marshals was eventually put in. I still would prefer immunity or don’t even spawn Drek/Van until warmasters/marshals are dead. It would still make the objectives more valuable than they currently are. Players will probably still find a way to solo pull them somehow and still do these stupid short AV matches if they were just chained. Ah well, just a dream anyway…it will probably never be fixed either way.

11 Likes

Hunter would get melted … he be killed by the horde at bridge … problem is with the pally bubble lols it takes a min … and gen its too late… Pvp solutions are being discussed and tried… seen the pally get killed a few times and raid wiped which was nice for the old HKs !!

We had a pally die on us last night…it’s possible to intercept them and prevent the warmasters from getting to far…

You know what we did? Had offtanks pick up the warmasters and we finished the 40% on drek with enemy mages inside the relic hut…

A hunter can achieve that same pull and die and still give time to finish drek…an ice mage also could pull blink iceblock blink cold snap iceblock…the puller doesn’t need to survive…just survive long enough

Yah its nothing special … its cheap … its sad that we cannot create premades cause you know PREMADE VS PREMADE … you get owned … losing to pugs said NO HORDE PREMADE EVER! Enjoy it while it lasts but in the end we all know you rank 12-14s didn’t earn nothing legit … so the real laugh is on you all at the end of the day.

2 Likes

What is legit? How do you want a rank 14 earned?

Would it be fair if the top world pvpers in phase 2 are also the top rankers currently? Is that fair to you? Because that’s how the pvp ranking is on rattlegore…top pvpers we’re on top before the time investment became a big thing…then any player who didn’t have a regular day job got to put in more time, but the players who were good at pvp in the beginning had a head start

Explain to me your premade strategy and how it would directly affect the current alliance 6 minute strategy…how are you assuming that horde players once they have a microphone will be able to cut off that strategy? If that were the case, there would be some PuGs out there adapting as they have done in the past…they have over 30 minutes between loses to figure it out

Any Horde Warlord has 50-100k Hks and has def earned their rank with 18-20 hr gameplay everyday for almost 2 months,NON stop BEATING ally heads in … yah big difference . A Warlord on Horde side looks for one vs one to maximize honor gains per AV … they gen the ones 20-1 or 28-2 cause they simply are BETTER PVP players … not saying there isn’t really good ally players but they took the easy road…

1 Like

Horde ran premades years before you were even born I’d imagine… they have chokes that you would never make it through let alone ever see Drek … lols you know nothing young one!

Ngl, a few are probably legit, the majority are probably bots.

A bunch of Rank 14s running into a avg pug group of barely level 7 on avg just based on GEAR alone … a pug should never beat a premade … even with your top rankers and top gear I’ve sat in games where they had to afk out due to 3-4th wipe . Problem is when you have a pug group its luck of draw … sometimes a 40 man wont even have one heal … sometimes we have 20 warriors and 8 heals and or 11 mages … that own in dreks room … we don’t get to select a group makeup in a pug Homie ! DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP … premade vs premade its a no brainer here … ally would be dominated

2 Likes

Bots don’t gather HKS sitting in caves or out in la la land . HKS is a definite indicator if player is actually " playing" IMO soft caps for HKs was the key to the entire ranking system >> your not getting RANK 12-14 without at the very least 250k Honorable kills . Would at least forced you sallies to participate in pvp, even if you still dominated … lot better than this crap the way you all doing it now … running to end … snooze fest

1 Like

well he cant because he doesn’t have invulnerability and the mobs cannot be slowed, and even if he could, there’s nowhere to kite them to because you will either aggro the entire village or get destroyed by archers from the towers.

Here’s the thing. An exploit is an exploit, even if both teams are doing it. The issue isnt the kite, the issue is exploiting the pathing. The path bug explot saves that pally for when his bubble goes away.

Now that we have that out of the way, when you are knowingly cheating, and your answer is to find a way for the other side to cheat as a way to justify your cheating, that makes you a terrible person.

ftfy

4 Likes

That’s a negative ghost rider.

As my gnomie above stated, they probably just camped a FP or used a Bot to get 1 HK in IF every time they rezzed.

You heard it, hks = skill.

1 Like

While HK’s alone aren’t a good indicator of a player’s skill in a PvP setting, PvEing for PvP rewards in general, is an even worse indicator for it.

3 Likes

Last time i checked hunters don’t go invulnerable to everything while maintaining a kite.

1 Like

I agree with this guy. Like 100% agree with this guy.

The irony is, even if there was a premade group vs premade group que in AV… Horde premades be stuck in that que forever, since alliance have absolutly no reason to use it, Alliance just keep using single queing and organice with discord as they do now…