The paladin joke is getting old

I miss Mana burn, drained all their mana and damaged them!

Prot pallys can heal 80% of a teammates life with an instant WoG, they do better healing with lower cost than healers.

1 Like

Ok that’s pretty strong I might need to make a Paladin!

I do too. But we lost it because Mages cried about us Mana Burning them. This was because Frost was so grotesquely OP in Cataclysm that literally preventing them from casting was the only recourse we had.

Meh. Boring OP paladins remains Boring OP.
Let me know when the Really fun OP happens and they bring Shockadins back into the mix.

Need dps? Shockadin
Need tank? Shockadin
Need heals? Shockadin

Have a 90k hp bully picking on poorly geared players or low levels and need it them to vanish in one go without an ability critting and using only one button? Shockadin.

Stuck in PVP with a multiboxer trying to flex on you? Shockadin.

Want to solo the world? Well plenty of classes and specs can, but Shockadins do it with flair, glitz and glamour.

No, ur the one embarrassing urself publicly by crying on the forums for a situation thats avoidable.
second, u dont have gladiator buddies otherwise u wuldve known what i already told u.

im pretty sure ur antimagic bubble and ur antimagic aoe bubble work against paladins holy damage. that helps mitigate for sure if im not mistaken.

RoC cant hit 3 times anymore in pvp, that got nerfed to 2 max. Happened in first week of s01 i think

1 Like

[Pæn Tried to respond but Convoke killed him before he could]

Lol, one match gets streamed from a high level tournament and the Pally hate comes down harder than Katrina. :roll_eyes:

Was a mistype meant to say three judgements from divine toll. The nerf happened right when the season started along with the damage being reduced by 25%

Imagine being this wrong and this cringe. Jesus man this is sad

Hahahahaha. That is all. Love my bubble but people have been saying this for years. I doubt it will change.

Its funny I used to be a pally hater, they were so OP compared to my rogue. I used to duel my friend all the time and he would just laugh at me. Oneday I was making a new character and thought why not give paladin a go? Been one since wotlk, highly reccommend.

To be fair it’s the first time they’ve “liked” Paladins (except Holy) for a long time. However I agree they need to be toned down in PvP (as do some other classes still).

Paladin’s turn to be OP.
What class do you think is next?

Safe bet would be fire mages, they’ve been strong for about two years now. Another safe bet would be warlocks as they rarely go an expac without being strong at some point

Ret is a noob stomper, the only spec doing well in pvp is holy.

There’s like 4 ret in the top 100… ?