The paladin joke is getting old

Ok. the joke is over. We get it you like paladins… but all three specs destroying pvp can end at any time

8 Likes

I noticed this problem in wrath and it kinda never went away lol

1 Like

Naw. Pretty good games this season.

Keep it the same, and scale covenant abilities better.

1 Like

it’s our time now!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fym9f0p_qXw&ab_channel=AdamMcKeon

8 Likes

Lmao what? Prot out healing actual heal specs, ret deleting people within a global.

Yeah they need some tuning

3 Likes

The irony of the line the stealth convoke druid, starting this thread.

19 Likes

Okay mr convoke.

16 Likes

A question I have is: When the Protection Paladins do so much healing, how much of that is to themselves? On my druid I went guardian and did number 1 healing in the whole epic BG, but I didn’t heal anyone else, it was just lots of Frenzied Regeneration and the other self-healing spells. Is Protection Paladin actually good at off-healing or is their healing so much due to stuff like lay on hands and whatnot?

Here’s an old pally joke (from vanilla, in fact):

Q: How many rogues does it take to kill a paladin?
A: Two, one to ambush and one to wait at the inn.

19 Likes

It’s word of glory that makes the healing powerful. Because prots have two judgements and better mobility they are capable of getting holy power fast and spamming heals on allies. In epic bgs if they run luminescence and WOG they have potential to be better than two healers combined.

3 Likes

actually play dk idk why my druid was top when i made post

Why did the paladin cross the road ?

There was a Convoke chicken on his side :stuck_out_tongue:

u have shattering throw, fear, jump, trinket etc, what else do u need to break out of a setup and/or paladin bubble and/or cc and kite a paladin while he sets up his combo: 3HP generation then drop Final Reckoning then pop seraphim then pop wings then divine toll then TV u to finish u off if not another waking ashes or hammer of wrath?
This answer goes to anyone else who thinks u cant beat a paladin, u can. its just if u face tank him u will get deleted eventually. its not like paladins are popping out of stealth and one-shotting u like rogs/ferals/mages
Edit: This is a L2P issue

4 Likes

If ret gets nerfs then so do other classes. There are a ton of over performing classes atm.

So why not buff the underperforming ones instead?

1 Like

Just press convoke 5head.

Not a joke but a fond memory, also from vanilla:

Playing this very warlock in Alterac Valley, in a big messy scrum in the middle of the map. Happened to see a paladin fighting someone with his back turned to me. Back then, warlocks could drain mana… so that’s exactly what I did.

I can still remember the precise moment when he just kind of… froze, no doubt wondering why all his abilities greyed out and stopped working. And then the moment when he figured it out, and tried to run. And failed >:) /cackle

5 Likes

A lot of classes are overtuned we knowZ

Prot has some fun healing spells including two pvp talents that give extra healin

1 Like

press shattering throw harder, my dude.