The paladin joke is getting old

It’s all the shiny gold plate

1 Like

As a dk i dont have any answer for the bubble and stupid burst dmg.

because the cant become dmg immune?

2 Likes

Of late the fun back capper combo I have seen is Druid and ret paladin. They are good for many versus them setups.

You are dead before you can type out inc on the objective if a 2 man defense.

Love the can’t you hold it comments. Okay general…show me how to do 2 on 1 when it’s a winged paladin and convoke druid. I’ll take good notes.

I’ll take rogues at this point. They just bust balls with cc parties.and assuming CD’s are okay…you have a shot.

First off warrior is the only class that can remove bubble and it can be interrupted. Also none of that other stuff you mentions stops palys from globaling people.

I might not be the best player but even my glad buddies are sharing the same complaints. Paladins need to be tuned, end of story. Stop acting like a clown you’re embarrassing yourself

1 Like

I love how I didn’t mention bubble at all yet people are telling me to shattering throw.

How does breaking bubble stop a paly from globaling me? Especially when it’s a 1.5 second cast and can be interrupted with stun/fear etc.

Bunch of clowns on here I swear lol

2 Likes

The problem is, you have to kill a Palie about 5 times, and in a burst meta, that just isn’t happening. You get caught out once without all of your cooldowns to deal with them, and you’re dead in a stun.

The fact that palies stun lasts 6 seconds, and that their damage is tuned to kill you solo in that 6 seconds is probably the worst PvP design in history. Add to that that they can be bubbled during this onslaught, and it’s just laughably overpowered.

No offensive actions during bubble, WoG actually eats resources so it’s not an endless utility. Paladins fixed.

Priests can also remove bubble and the globaling a person is entirely rng based. It requires at least three procs from ring of clarity and at least some of those procs to crit. It’s a crappy gimmick but it’s not a guaranteed to kill the opponent.
They need to rework ring of clarity and tweak healing hands.

Along with arm warriors, ww monks, spriests, disc, boomkins, fire mages , all shaman specs, affliction lock, and sub rogue.

I agree with this

Good then it shall begin as soon as they find a new intern to abuse.

Any class that has the ability to kill someone in arena should be nerf’d, let’s get back to heal dampening ending matches at 8 minutes.

:face_vomiting:

gross, fast meta is a good one :< it’s why they nerfed ours.

1 Like

I was being completely sarcastic don’t worry!

oh i know just reminded me of what savix was comparing stuff to.

1 Like

In all seriousness ret is insane right now but once it’s burst is over it’s pretty much a back up healer /group utility.

At least that’s been my experience thus far

Another case of L2P

People tend to complain about paladin’s I feel more due to the bubble.

How many classes are “insane” right now in pvp. I would say a good portion of them, but everyone looks past them to hate on the bubble boy.

No doubt the class is strong ik I am playing it. However there are plenty of comps and spec’s that run me over as paladin as well, or keep me so cc’d I literally cannot use avenging wrath unless I just flat out bubble it and burn my biggest defensive.

Spriest, Sub Rogue, Fire Mage, Arms Warrior, Boomy, Feral, WW Monk all just do no damage apparently… Sub rogue’s literally force my bubble 10 seconds in. If I don’t use it I just die instantly…

1 Like

I thought this was going to be about MHP… Very disappointed, 0/10, would not open thread again.

Mages cannot attack during Ice Block, Hunters cannot attack during turtle, Shadow Priest cannot attack during Dispersion.
Make pallys UNABLE to attack during bubble as it was BEFORE xD. The only class that is able to dps through an inmunity.

Everytime I cast poly at them during wings they just bubble…lol

PS: Buff Frost more

1 Like

Yeah my buddy plays ret and I love having him on my team but he is definitely not invincible

2 Likes