The origin of your character's name?

I wanted a super orcish sounding name

And I did such a good job blizz ripped me off with Malkorok the very next expansion

1 Like

Well, I didn’t roll a red-headed dwarf warrior to be subtle.

3 Likes

I dunno.

<picks random bone out of teeth>

It just came to me.

3 Likes

I have used Selura and Sondrea for 23 years now when I started playing EverQuest. I added Zohkar when I started playing World of Warcraft 19 years ago. All my characters names try to fit the race they play and either start with a S for females or Z for males.

Sondrea was my Barbarian Shaman and Selura was my Barbarian Warrior. Zohkar became my Orc Shaman when I came to wow with Sondrea as my Orc Warrior. When I came back after leaving at the end of Cataclysm, I started a month before Shadowlands on a new server and Zohkar became my Orc Warrior and Selura my Orc Shaman. Just noticed I never re-made Sondrea on the sever a name I first was known by 23 years ago.

Bugs Bunny, what else?

WarCraft 3 Paladin Hero name. Arrius the Seeker. He was the inspiration for this paladin. He wasn’t part of the storyline, he was just one of the names you could get for a Paladin Hero in custom and multiplayer games.

2 Likes

:blossom:

flowers are pretty and smell good

2 Likes

It came to me in a dream.
And then it left me. Also in a dream.

It all started 17 years ago. Dad went on a hunting trip, and hadnt been home in a few days…

9 Likes

I really vibed with the horrendous first reason of ST:TNG.

1 Like

It was something like Neilian but it was taken so I just fiddled around until I finally got a name that wasn’t taken.

Yes it is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like Rita’s Italian Ice

2 Likes

I named my character Angelique.
Angelique Bouchard Collins was a powerful witch from the movie Dark Shadows.

3 Likes

a disney movie i like

1 Like

I love it! Mainly because its my actual name, so I’m very biased.

1 Like

Named this guy after Jormungandr, the world serpent in Norse mythology

2 Likes

Free Hong Kong

4 Likes
1 Like

Wanted Henry to have a british sounding name cause he’s Gilnean and Henry was first I thought of. Shocked it wasn’t taken.

5 Likes

It’s what my enemies say when I stab them!!

2 Likes