The origin of your character's name?

A lot of my character names come from movies.

There’s a scene towards the end, in Constantine, where they are walking down a hallway and you here evil whispers and talk. His apprentice asks, “What’s that?” and Constantine replies, “That’s Hell-Speak.”

Hence, Hellspeak was born. Perfect demon summoning warlock name.

This song.

Mine came from the Divine Comedy. I figured what better name for a character that kills demons than someone who descends into he depths of Hell.

However it also shares the name with

Which was always a great series.

Now if only DH can get a third spec that uses pistols.

1 Like

Hi! I’m your weed guy. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

Origin of my names go back to a game called EverQuest.

I was making some alts and I couldn’t think of anything. I was reading the book Stone of Tears and the name of the Sisters were free.

So it’s been a 20+ year habit to use those names even though I decided along time ago that Terry Goodkind is just terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had Jacrabion which was my Human Enchanter

Had a Dwarf Warrior named Kadark

Mom had Sadory a human monk and Dedaru a half-elf bard

I also had Miefwinn my Halfling Warrior, and Ploop, my Froglok (IIRC) Rogue.

1 Like

It mean “rise of the beautiful morning sunset new day” in Arabic. Fit well with dk because you get a new chance at life, well after life jajajajajajaja.

2 Likes

My Orc Warrior originally began life as Rakaz, thought it sounded tough and Orcly. Then after playing a little game called Brutal Legend and seeing the name Riggnarok I was inspired, so I took the Kaz off Rakaz and slapped Narok at the end making Kaznarok. Is it stupid. Very, do I care? Not really.

2 Likes

Mine is actually one of my favorite metal bands from the 80’s.

1 Like

I would have gotten away with my plans if it weren’t for Cecil and his friends.

1 Like

You name reminds me of my dad’s druid in EQ named Illillilili

1 Like

Origin?
It’s an ironic nickname.
She has none.

Hello boys.

3 Likes

I just picked something that fit the naming convention for the race and sounded good.

I liked the name Vayne from final fantasy XII, it wasn’t till later i found out about league of legends one. :woman_facepalming: Oh well names still works with how much time spend on pets and transmog.

This one is named after the character Althalus from one of my absolute favourite books of all time, The Redemption of Althalus by David and Leigh Eddings. A character who starts the book off as the greatest thief of his age and ends up the Champion of a Goddess.

1 Like

Son?

/10 char

The clues are all over the place here.
Even Baine could figure it out, with a bit of a running start, naturally.

You are a google internet browser fan

1 Like

Specifically your browser history.
Tell me, can you really do that with a melon without being arrested?

1 Like