The only thing I wish they would change is the Re-speccing mechanic

Sheesh, the level of backlash on this is impressive. You’d think the poster mentioned layering or something :rofl:

1 Like

Do you really think every single dungeon group is a mega-hardcore group of players that will only pick the best of the best? will only pick the top 1% of players just to do a dungeon? Get real. If a group of people want to do a dungeon and they need a healer: they will just grab someone who has healing spells.

15 Likes

The poster is beating a dead mount that has been beaten so much on this forum it is now atomic dust. OP should read the forums before posting in the forums.

5 Likes

Thats the whole point of the system though. In the live game there is no cost to changing just about everything about you except the gear you wear. At any moment in time on the liver server you can speclize on one class to be better at AOE, Single Target, Healing ,Tanking, Mitigation, Pvp, etc…

Classic has a cost and while later expansions changed that cost to be dual spec and eventually FFA. Choices make a world of difference when you play games. You may pick something that excels on one area and is a little weaker in others but trade offs are part of life be it in WoW or outside.

9 Likes

The spec thing isn’t as much of an issue in classic anyways. Fury warriors (for example) can pretty easily tank all 5-man content in the game especially when they have gear.

3 Likes

Her complaint isn’t that other specs can’t do other roles. It’s just she wants dual-spec in Classic.

2 Likes

Let me think…

Troll elsewhere

6 Likes

yeah well go play BFA then. i’m sure they have quadruple-spec over there.

4 Likes

Yup. I leveled this toon prot, expecting to be a tank. I healed every leveling dungeon I ever walked into in prot spec while a warrior tanked. Off spec heals are fine for leveling dungeons.

6 Likes

LF Players with Heroic Raid Average ilvl to run the new Mythic 5man. Pug life is harsh

Right, everyone stop expressing your opinions it’s all been said before. I read the forums plenty and plenty of people talk about the same stuff over and over and over but sometimes you get a new perspective on the subject. OP can talk about whatever they want in regards to Classic, that’s why these forums exist. If you’re tired of reading these opinions the solution is simple, skip these posts.

1 Like

I don’t see why not. I tanked everything as fury on this guy all the way to 70. Spec isn’t a huge deal in dungeons.

1 Like

I think you mean “LF Players with Mythic+ Average ilevel to run the new LFD 5man.”

1 Like

Absolutely! - :green_heart: And the community can respond to troll threads however they want. :kissing_heart:

Going to the Classic World of Warcraft forums and asking to change the mechanics to something different is like going to a vegan forum and asking to put more meat on the menu. Sure, it’s your opinion, but it’s not going to get hugs and roses.

16 Likes

You know what else is a ‘huge’ QOL change… LFR… you know people should NOT be FORCED to join a guild or even make friends, WoW is a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG… we should be able to solo the whole entire game…

3 Likes

Don’t forget LFD.

1 Like

I think the real issue is how much this would change raids. “Alright we need one less healer, can you run and respec,” or “Alright this rogue talent is better for this boss fight, rogues hearth back to org and change your talents, locks will summon you back.” This is completely different to how it was in vanilla where people ran with their specs for far longer lengths of time.
I would love it if I could respect for free so I could easily respec between fury and arms for pve and pvp, but I’m not going to sacrifice the structure of the game so I can save 50 gold here and there.

4 Likes

Heck, why not take it to the logical conclusion: Just give every class optimal tank, optimal healing , and optimal DPS and the ability to swap those skills on the fly? And actually everyone would benefit from it.

Psssst: that is a Good Thing

Yes, go back to BFA.

8 Likes

Oh oh oh!!! You know what else should be changed!!! I should be able to magically get the best gear in the game after it magically and unpredictably forges itself into the best (or not) item in the game!!! How will I get this??? Why from a repeatable quest I have to do on a daily basis… duh!!!

2 Likes

Also Heirlooms so we can be gods at level 1.

1 Like