The only change WOTLK needs to make it the perfect expansion

I’d like to have the new character models at least a togglable option.

4 Likes

The gogogo mentality was there during Wrath. In fact that was where it really started from. Cookie cutter builds and BiS lists were there too.

1 Like

Yes but it was still quite social back then.
Social aspect really died when cross realm came in

2 Likes

No trash! My favorite raid of all time :slight_smile:

PreShattered world :slight_smile:

I still have favorable opinions since it’s a prescaling world :heart:

1 Like

The constant dialogue is trash though. Except for the intro to Jaraxxus.

Same, there was an option back in WoD but I don’t think it worked and it eventually got removed.

1 Like

It got removed cause of Demon hunters. Demon hunter animations only work for the updated Night elves and Blood elves. Which is why when you do any CoT dungeon that turns you into a human, the animations do not work.

And disabling the option only for two races would be quite interesting to see the outrage over lol.

1 Like

Remove group finder and it will be even better

1 Like

I don’t do M0 because I have to run to dungeons, I’m gonna go ahead and say I’ll probably do exactly 0 dungeons until LFD is added :laughing:

1 Like

It does help.

Unlike SL…9.1.5 , many months of work and the place is actually worse off than when we started. hell if we never showed up old boy would still be missing primus’ sigil lol.

4 Likes

Fortunately that wouldn’t be a problem in Classic WotLK.

2 Likes

Literally the opposite of the truth. LK was awesome FOR the dungeon finder, the badge system, and the ability to buy tier with said badges.

Ehhhh. You only have 2 expansions to play around with. It’s better than wearing gear randomly, but it wouldn’t make or break the expansion, especially when you consider how few options DKs have.

I’m in a DK headspace, because I envision myself playing a DK when Wrath Classic releases. :grin:

Trifling Gnome! Your arrogance will be your undoing!

Theme. It was a boring, boring theme.

Hot take but imo what made wrath so good wasn’t the gameplay itself or the expansion features, it was the lack of competition/other available games and no precedent in combat and organized content

League of legends didn’t become massive until like 2010/2011? I remember the Titanfall hype
I don’t believe people stopped playing wow after wrath because the game became bad, i think they just discovered there were suddenly way more options on the market

1 Like

I think you have a lot of good points.

But that’s also when a lot of fatigue sets in too after years of playing. I can only speak for myself but daily activities are less and less appealing every year till I finally just don’t do them.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely

I remember in cata and mop doing my daily heroics and farming currencies and exalted rep when it was current and doing meta achievements

Now i just feel… tired i guess lol

I need a retirement home version of wow

1 Like

You say that but none of the newbies will ever come and visit us in our retirement castles. As we regale them with Yarns of old, “Back in my day we didn’t have fancy summoning stones”

2 Likes

Another reason wotlk was so good not including raids was character improvement. Coming from tbc which was a huge improvement from vanilla, wotlk classes were even further polished, given new abilities, really well done talent trees, and the pvp was far better.

1 Like

I thought you were gonna say aerial combat.