The N'Zoth Death Cinematic was better

Tbh cliffhangers in cinematics are good. This one had none.
The next patches look obvious enough with Iridikron and the (probably) Fyrakk dungeon, as well as confirmed appearances of Galakrond and Murozond.

But with the whole void stuff, the N’Zoth fishes, the black dragon trio being affected by whispers…

Missed opportunity for an old god/void themed enemy reveal. Couldve even be the trigger of Murozond.

Its just a shame.

This cutscene isn’t the final part of the story there is one more chapter to the Embers of Neltharion story and it might not be unlocked until the entirety of LFR be released.

Sark’s death was ment to be somber not climatic. It was a quiet death that showed how even though he thought he was special he was no different than the other dracthyr.

2 Likes

We already have our hook, Aberrus was simply a distraction to keep us off the heels lf the incarnates for a period of time.
And with next weeks post-raid chapter and 10.1.5 right around the corner, it won’t take long to find out the next move.

2 Likes

Our only hope is when the 3rd spec to evoker is lunch they add that size model as body 5!

I just hope that the devs that actually want to add this, can get the time off the schedule patch cycles to work on it and the Lead head of the team can get the “thumbs up” to get it approve it to make it go live in time with the 3rd spec!

I don’t think that’s allowed to be posted on the forums.

One sec… I have a gif.

We know… oh wait there’s more to that sentence.

Haven’t watched what?

Exactly what is it you are talking about?

1 Like

I really hope it happens. And not just as an ability like Demon Hunters’ Metamorphosis. Call me cynical though because I think such an option would really mess with whichever IRL furry/scalie employee who was responsible for the current style.

1 Like