The N'Zoth Death Cinematic was better

Just saying what you’re all thinking.

And damn, it’s true. I didn’t think it could get worse than that but it did.

For those who haven’t watched it, think of that cat rolling over and “dying” meme gif. That’s exactly what it is.

5 Likes

Another psychic has graced us with their presence. Please, do tell. What are Friday’s lottery numbers?

3 Likes

It was definitely on the whelming side. Then again he was a very whelming villain. Definitely not the headline act of the patch if you ask me.

2 Likes

It wasn’t. N’zoth was problematic on multiple levels.

Sarkareth just dying might be basic, maybe even boring, but it wasn’t overtly problematic.

2 Likes

Anyone else remember when we got the photo-real cinematics on multiple occasions throughout BFA? More of those would be nice

3 Likes

Cinematic in question:

3 Likes

it’s not even a cinematic, boss just says final words and dies. Nothing happens. Not even a hook for next patch

2 Likes

He was a really trash villain, literally got his butt kicked every time we encountered him. Not sure what blizz was thinking when they made him a raid boss.

6 Likes

They cant put big overpowered beings into a raid every time. Even Raszageth falls short on the scale of powerful beings we’ve encountered. Aberrus makes at least sense in regards of the black dragonflight.

Still think the cinematic was trash.

And if they make the last 3 Drakes a council fight im absolutely fine with it.

1 Like

I’m okay with not every cinematic ending with the whole DBZ tune in next time cliffhanger, but this was a little underwhelming. They basically just animated his death quote.

2 Likes

The voice acting is kind of weak if the focus on the scene is the drama of his death rather than the spectacle of it.

Maybe needed a few more takes in the booth there. Glad he’s out of the way, kind of surprised he’s the tier boss, honestly.

1 Like

But N’zoth had no nipples, that’s why! :o:

:pensive:

3 Likes

They never even gave Denathrius, G’huun, Helya, Xavius, Blackhand, Mar’gok, Lei Shen, the Sha of Fear, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, Ragnaros, Al’Akir, Nefarian, Sinestra, Cho’Gall, Anub’arak, Yogg-Saron, Malygos or Kel’Thuzad any Cutscenes to begin with…

3 Likes

Apologize now general discussion

This cinematic made N’zoth and the Jailer’s death look like the holy grail of cinematics

Y’all should be wishing for BFA back at the very least

4 Likes

The mistake he made was thinking being a loyal soldier amounts to anything with the top brass.

I wish for N’Zoth back so he can have his “take 2”

2 Likes

That was a last patch thing though iirc…

I still laugh how people are defending the 10.1 cinematic :rofl:

Felt like something you’d see at a 2 boss raid or something, sheesh

1 Like

At least N’zoth had a pre-rendered cinematic…

1 Like

Don’t blame me, I voted for N’zoth. Several times.

Given where the story has gone, a black empire of madness ain’t looking so bad really. PLus I am sure our champions could have negotiated a nice salary, 401k matching, dental/medical, etc.

Yeah… these cutscenes using ingame models are alright, and they have shown quality (like the judgement of sylvanas one) but I think those should not appear in raids, unless it has to be because of Player-insert (which also isn’t liked by most in general)

They are perfect for campaign quests, dungeons, scenarios etc.

Raids? Those had good quality cinematics ever since WOTLK. Don’t downgrade them.

1 Like